Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A boy had reached his final year in high school and was still a virgin. Upset by the idea he might be a virgin going into college he decided he would lose his virginity on his prom night.

So comes the prom night. It was great, there was great food, great music and he had fun dancing and mingling with his date and friends.

Then come later that night the boy takes his date home and up to hs bed room they go. As he opens the door he see's his younger brother sleeping in the bottom bunk. Feeling frustrated and horny the boy decides him and his date will still go through with it on the top bunk but have to be quiet.

Right before they begin knocking boots together, the boy tells his date, "Ok we got to keep it down! If you want to change positions say Tomato and if you want it harder say Lettuce." So the two begin.

The girl cries:

"Lettuce"

"Lettuce"

"Tomato"

"Lettuce"

"Tomato"

"Tomato"

"Lettuce"

"Lettuce"

As the bunk bed rocks, the yonger brother in the bottom bunk wakes saying, "Will you two stop making a sandwich up there I'm getting mayonaise on my face"

Reminded me of Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay lol!! cock meat sandwich!! lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.