Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is your favorite team and what is your prediction to who is going to the national championship

SOUTH CAROLINA.......and of course i see them going to the NC against USC(trojans)

·
Registered
5 Posts
S. Carolina fan here too(i mostly like seeing spurrier throw his visor and getting to say cock a bunch of times)...but i also love watching all the SEC teams...even tho none of them are really my favorites...

no idea who's going to the national championship...

·
Father Time
641 Posts
fordman00 said:
who is your favorite team and what is your prediction to who is going to the national championship

SOUTH CAROLINA.......and of course i see them going to the NC against USC(trojans)
Put the crack down. The gaycocks won't make it to their conf championship. Trojans>*

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
mintygood said:
lol my schools first game is at Oklahoma....
Please tell me you punched an Oklahoma fan in the face!?

Texas! Burnt Orange all the way.

I'm predicting USC to go to the NC, and Florida. A few other teams have a shot, Missouri, Oklahoma (if somehow we let them, I sure hope not).

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
redtop240 said:
fordman00 said:

Put the crack down. The gaycocks won't make it to their conf championship. Trojans>*

im pretty sure they have a great chance making it to the conf championship

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welp, Louisville embarrassed themselves, the school, and my home town Sunday...so my hopes for turn around year are out the door...guess I'll just have to sit back and boo Notre Dame all season long.

BTW, I can't wait for college basketball :D

·
Father Time
641 Posts
fordman00 said:
redtop240 said:
fordman00 said:

A chance but we'll see.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
fordman00 said:
LOL! Man I didn't expect VANDY to do that. I hope SC gets rid of Spurrier, TN gets rid of Fulmer, and Spurrier goes to TN!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Vandy Bitches!

I don't care if they win another conference game.. they got Spurriers ass! :lol:

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Ohio State struggled with Ohio today, Florida didn't look that impressive for the first half against Miami either.

I'm starting to gain my faith back in GA for my NC pick.

Oh you meant Oklahoma. My bad.. Fuck, I don't have faith in them. I hate to say that Texas won't win the Big 12, I have my bias, but if we don't, Missouri will I think.

·
Get Busy Living
4,218 Posts
Daniel15mtsu said:
Vandy Bitches!

I don't care if they win another conference game.. they got Spurriers ass! :lol:
x11234185601239468520387601934871503947815039481593486710345
vandy ftw!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ventolin said:
fordman00 said:
LOL! Man I didn't expect VANDY to do that. I hope SC gets rid of Spurrier, TN gets rid of Fulmer, and Spurrier goes to TN!

i know i was really upset on how they played against vandy :(

·
Father Time
641 Posts
Tetro said:
redtop240 said:
Tetro said:
ohio state..

buckeyes!FTW!
Your suckeyes don't have a chance...................................ever.

pssht....

you just hope they dont do good.they're better than...FL gators.TN vols.etc.,
You can't be serious but then again you like ohio st. so I know you're seriously delusional. The trojans will probably have a 3 td cushion by the middle of the 3rd. I'll be back later for the "Suckeyes get fucking rocked" thread.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Tetro said:
redtop240 said:
Tetro said:
ohio state..

buckeyes!FTW!
Your suckeyes don't have a chance...................................ever.

pssht....

you just hope they dont do good.they're better than...FL gators.TN vols.etc.,
If I recall OSU lost to FL not only in the NCAA Football Championship but also to them in the NCAA Mens Basketball Championship...

IN THE SAME YEAR

Now go suck on them nuts for a while

1 - 20 of 32 Posts