Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

countrydave and boosted s14.5

2540 Views 170 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  StacyNHVL
yes thats right, not only am i posting a thread about dave, but myself as well. we will no longer be known as countrydave or boosted s14.5, but rather countryqueer and jdmfag.

that is all.
121 - 140 of 171 Posts
what?
I can't do turbo right now.
StacyNHVL said:
I can't do turbo right now.
whats the fun of that
Knowing that my RS is gonna live up to it's name..... "Really Slow." hahaha
ramman434 said:
I'm a fan, and Dave, you got rid of the bike, you can't be BMXDave. Maybe ExBMXDave...
actually i still got my bike didnt get ride of it.
venom_5 said:
no comparison pics, no care
StacyNHVL said:
Well, someone tell me who that is and I'll find some pics to compare. How's that? haha
BMXdave said:
the chick that i posted was brandy taylore
:shock:
StacyNHVL said:
I can't do turbo right now.
I feel your pain
BMXdave said:
ramman434 said:
I'm a fan, and Dave, you got rid of the bike, you can't be BMXDave. Maybe ExBMXDave...
actually i still got my bike didnt get ride of it.
Then you may have my permission for the new name
This is the funniest and gayest thread evar!

See less See more
Thank you guys for a wonderful laugh! that was great.

This thread delivers like a load in countryqueers mouth!
Here is your comparison and others I've been told I look like....




Top Row: Me, Lacey Chabert, Brandy Taylore,
Bottom Row: Mariah Carey, Ashley Olsen, Jessica Alba, and Topanga from "Boy Meets World."


How was that? hahaha
See less See more
hayate_gekko said:
Thank you guys for a wonderful laugh! that was great.

This thread delivers like a load in countryqueers mouth!
oh shit ::jawdrop:: ::pwnd::
Yeah you missed it. There was a gang bang and bukkake hour friday night. It was epic! And vinnie ran out of towels.
I fuckn' LOVE LACEY CHABERT!!! lol. She's gonna be my baby's momma no doubt
hahaha I wonder exactly how many guys [or girls] have said that....
They made have said it, but I'm the only one who's acted it out. 2 months preggo...



















JK, one day though,
See less See more
StacyNHVL said:
Here is your comparison and others I've been told I look like....




Top Row: Me, Lacey Chabert, Brandy Taylore,
Bottom Row: Mariah Carey, Ashley Olsen, Jessica Alba, and Topanga from "Boy Meets World."


How was that? hahaha
you look more of a combination of marriah carey and brandy taylore
BMXdave said:
StacyNHVL said:
Here is your comparison and others I've been told I look like....




Top Row: Me, Lacey Chabert, Brandy Taylore,
Bottom Row: Mariah Carey, Ashley Olsen, Jessica Alba, and Topanga from "Boy Meets World."


How was that? hahaha
you look more of a combination of marriah carey and brandy taylore
I have to agree. I bit more leaning towards brandy taylore. Still hot like magma!
121 - 140 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top