Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm painting Devin's Civic and Hotrod TSI's Conquest, so I thought i'd make a thread to see progress.

Conquest-
This thing is a beauty. Just needs freshing up. Gonna paint it all over and the jams.

Front end tore down.

Rear end tore down.

..and the worst spot on a 21 year old car..

I've only got this one tore down so far, waiting to get the other done to jump back on it.

Devin's Civic-

About 20 fucking dents on the right side.

Left side with used fender, damage stud welded.

Emblem holes

Friend Eric welding them up

No more holes.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Jeez Devin you play wall ball with your Civic?

·
International Administrator
9,621 Posts
i owned several...if you pushed the boost tooooo far....blown. havent fucked with the them since 93....

·
4,582 Posts
I m on the messenga..... Aol that is. Laptop is screwed up so I am on the desktop and it doesnt have MSN.

·
Technology Junkie!!!!!!!!
3,579 Posts
I need my protege5 painted and smoothed out a bit in the quarters and my wifes car the same I will trade you a 04 shadow with title and tons of extras, need the protege done by the 23rd of this month

·
4,582 Posts
Can I drive the failboat?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DEVIN said:
dude, conquest is going in to a mag. made the call earlier today. sending these snaps off to the editor = x
Can you post about this in my thread on FTF? I don't think Terry posts here, he'll be excited to hear that.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
defcon86nwh said:
Jeez Devin you play wall ball with your Civic?
apparently the previous owner did. I swear to god If I find a door ding in my car anytime soon someone is going to die! I am almost afraid to park it anywhere near people. They have no concern or obviously do not care about other peoples belongings. I'm going to have to put a video surveillance on my damn car from my window in my apartment. :|

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jabboss1 said:
I need my protege5 painted and smoothed out a bit in the quarters and my wifes car the same I will trade you a 04 shadow with title and tons of extras, need the protege done by the 23rd of this month
Sell the shadow and i'll trade you cash.

·
Technology Junkie!!!!!!!!
3,579 Posts
Todescengel said:
jabboss1 said:
Sell the shadow and i'll trade you cash.
trying just thought I would ask

1 - 20 of 28 Posts