Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a friends lancer out taking some pictures with my sisters cobalt. here a a few of them

constructive criticism and advice always welcome

and yes i know its bright ass yellow, he just got the car and it came like that.

·
Registered
135 Posts
they all seem underexposed and noisy to me. in the first few, the wheel is turned just a tad too much imo. and im not really digging the reflection in the last one, i wasnt sure what i was staring at for a minute until i looked closer, but overall you have the right ideas in mind, just need to put them into better use. not trying to be an ass either, just giving some C&C

·
Registered
185 Posts
First thing I noticed was the sunvisor's are down on both sides... I think that looks kinda tacky... The background was too busy, and I woulda had more body turned, and less tire in the first pic... I like having the wheel sraight on with the camera, but there should have been more profile of the car... but that's just opinion, I thought you did well, and having done a few shoots myself, I know it's hard to get it just right... but when you take the right picture, you'll know it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts