Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lame

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok , so i have recently been fascinated by knowing that the dc5 front end will fit on my 02 civic hatch.
when i first got my hatch the body on it was in mint condition. but i have recently gathered a little bit of damage thanks to a broken ball joint. which royally screwed up my fender and i have had a gash in my hood for the longest time.
i think this conversion would be kinda neat!

i just need to know if anyone truly knows if it is a direct bolt on.
thanks, TAY

·
Registered
431 Posts
waaaat hell n otheres no way thats a direct bolt on conversion the shape isnt even close to he same and thats a ga thing to do anyways your car looks hella good now

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Shit.. will it fit? I didn't THINK it would...

If it was bolt on I'd say give it a try but I'm doubting it is.. but what the fuck do I know?

·
dsm whore
1,925 Posts
IMO i would'nt do it, but If it works then it's different. At least its not like putting a skyline bumper on a honda or something. So i say has potential. . your car do what ya want

·
user
1,158 Posts
has it been done before? Id like to see pics

if it hasnt been done before and you can do it I say go for it be original

·
soaked the matches in gas
5,061 Posts
probably look like hammered dick

·
Sunny Side Crew
293 Posts
It has been done before, and in my opinion, it didn't look good. I remember seeing it on ephatch.com, and I'm unsure of how the fitment was. I can say the RSX noses are a tad bit longer, b/c they can put on RBC intake manifolds with no clearance issues. While the RBC on the Si, you'll need to trim the radiator support like I had to do. If you are going to do this, I would advise making many measurements before tearing your car apart. Sure it may look similar, but you wouldn't want gaps at the fender to door, hood to windshield, etc...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i do need to make some measurements and i found a pic
but my plan is to pretty much merge itr and ctr, because i love both but cant afford both...lol

but mine is going to be slammed, red, w/ cf hood and lip

·
m0derator dater
1,635 Posts
i thought it would fit too, dont they come off the same frame?

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
reminds me of a honda fit. cant decide if i like it or not...
x2

·
Registered
183 Posts
i wouldn't do it but it would be different. that's like me trying to put a DC2 front end on my EM1. best of both worlds? nahhhhhhhhhh

1 - 20 of 23 Posts