Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
not my car guys- my friends ride. her husband just saw my ad and threw the biggest fit in my ear! tryin to veto-bleh.

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
oh.... THANKS :thumbup:
dont take that ad too serious- she's flakin' on me already, but i'll leave it up for fun anyway.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
you need to strip the paint on those HX wheels on the EG hatch there fully polished rims underneath the paint. BTW I like the rims alot better on your DA then my sol. :thumbup:

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
thanks!
the hx wheels aren't painted- it's just so f'n dusty out here right now- everything looks dull and dusty.....

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
ramman434 said:
Point of this thread is? and someone's going to kill themself on that bike...
#1 i would certainly hope whoever buys this bike knows what they're getting into=not like my ad doesn't describe the bike as being for pro's only-anyone that see's that ad will know (says PRO MOD bigger n shit!-duh) it's for a professional or experienced rider/enthusiast.

should i have put 'parental guidance suggested'
or... buy at your own risk?

Point of this thread was:
StatixNWH said:
2 things.

1. Nice vette

2. Awesome idea on the referals!!

Check it out guys
http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/797931213.html
i guess statix appreciated the referal to tennspeed in an ad with a slick ass ride- i might not be a favorite to some of y'all, but shit, i do try to represent like a 'pro' and not some smartass wanster in my ads.

i got toys and hobbies=(old and stingy-i'm not rich!!) lots of 'em, and so do my friends. when something goes on the block to make room for the next toy- nothing wrong with slippin a mention in for the HOUSE if it's a cool item for sale .... is there?

whats really eating with you about this thread-son? :mrgreen:

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
stickin to the point-i'll just keep on representing....
this is sally 2 and the new: sally 4!! another xr250r.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts