Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Dark Squad said:
btw Amir I thought you said you sold both of them for like 150k each to some people on Dubai when you were there. That's what you told me ok the phone when you calls to tell me you quit dell

Thanks for spreading my personal business around about me leaving my job. They are sold I have only put like 20 miles on the car since I got it. One is already on its way to the sand box. This one missed the boat due to a check engine light issue and nissan should have it fixed today. It was apparently a boost solenoid not reading right.

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
God damn people sheesh pics are with casey and mario and they should have them up today or tomorrow. My life does not revolve around you tennspeeders I have a business and I have a life. If you want pics pressure casey to upload them also get me someone with a video. If you only knew the value of GTRs in the UAE you would know why i sold every single allocation I could get my hands on. Put it this way by the time all the GTRs arrive and go I will have enough to buy my house and 2 GTRs one for daily driving and one for a track slut. So to the rest of you haters hold your fucking horses and pics will be up.

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Onitsukagirl said:
I'm sorry Amir, but why won't you produce some pics of your GTR asleep inside your garage at home? That's all we want to see because believe it or not, there has been a lot of talk about you making all this up. I'm pretty damn skeptical myself... I just get this bad feeling. Silence the 'haters' and put up something legitimate, unmistakeable... thanks.
You can shove your bad feeling up your ass! LOL! JK! Pics are with casey ask him!

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
IronSheik said:
AutoLuxuryGTR said:
IronSheik said:
Congratulations on GTR I love mine. We should make GTR club together.

--IS

Shu ismak? Anta wein? Takabal Arabi? Ijlis ala usbak wal awat!
نعم يتكلّم أنا العربية ، غير أنّ يفضّل اللغة الانجليزية

english preferred for americans house. for respect
kul hadha??? what did you say? your arabic is horrible....which proves to me that you are a fake profile!

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
thanks guys i really appreciate you backing me up on this. to all the haters......here are your fucking pics i hope you die choking on cock....

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
White95Hatch said:
Amir, call me tonight... I wanna see it for myself :D White FTW
Will do man! Since you tore apart the teg before you took me for a ride i am gonna have to charge you for this ride....LOL!

I should be free sometime this afternoon or thursday would be better. SInce wednesday is auction day!

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
can't tonight have a meeting after work and have family over this week. Lets do it like thursday and then we can roll out to the north nashville meet on briley! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.