venom_5 said:
lets see ... amir lives 2 mins away - should i go by and see if its there? :p
Give you 5 dollars gas money

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Dark Squad said:
btw Amir I thought you said you sold both of them for like 150k each to some people on Dubai when you were there. That's what you told me ok the phone when you calls to tell me you quit dell

Thanks for spreading my personal business around about me leaving my job. They are sold I have only put like 20 miles on the car since I got it. One is already on its way to the sand box. This one missed the boat due to a check engine light issue and nissan should have it fixed today. It was apparently a boost solenoid not reading right.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
AutoLuxuryGTR said:
Dark Squad said:
btw Amir I thought you said you sold both of them for like 150k each to some people on Dubai when you were there. That's what you told me ok the phone when you calls to tell me you quit dell

Thanks for spreading my personal business around about me leaving my job. They are sold I have only put like 20 miles on the car since I got it. One is already on its way to the sand box. This one missed the boat due to a check engine light issue and nissan should have it fixed today. It was apparently a boost solenoid not reading right.
So you voided the warranty and then sold it for 150k..someone got a hell of a deal

·
Registered
362 Posts
So where are the actual pics/video of you proving ownership of a GTR? Im not calling you a liar but, all you did is show us some vids of a GTR walk around. I can do that too. Give us a pic in the garage or a vid of you driving . . . . . something.

·
Casey
2,027 Posts
Yes it is sold. It just hasnt been put on the boat yet. Its at the dealership now if he hasnt picked it up already today. He drove it last week, and then the boost solenoid messed up.

I was supposed to meet up with saturday and shoot the car, but then this happened. So we got pushed back a few days. Will meet up with him sometime this week to shoot the car, along with mine.

21 - 40 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.