Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
all i read is blah blah blah blah he doesnt really own it blah blah blah haters blah blah blah balh nutswingers blah blah blah blah spoolies loud ass alternator blah blah blah ablh ppl getting butthurt over a bunk of shit thats not any of their concern looks good amir when you actually gonna get one that your keeping???

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
I don't know when that will happen. Right now these cars are trickling in too slow for me. I have quite a few buyers orders to full fill so i don't know. I am guessing this should all be good and handled by the end of the year. Then I can snag one for a good deal but i have not seen a color I like more than the white and super silver. I do wish they brought back the bayside blue i would be all over that. I think for now I may have to wait and see if the V Spec will be available but right now nissan is talking about 2013 but damn that is a long way off and i can't wait that long when 8 months drove me insane.

161 - 175 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.