Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know the kid with this car hes a fucking ricer.
he bought this car for $300
and on the way to his house after buying it....it overheated 3 times. and the drives only 15miles.
he doesnt know shit about cars.
he pretends.
so dont anyone buy this car.
your just asking for trouble.

lol
just trying to keep some people off here from getting a lemon.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/811499014.html

·
BURN UNIT.......lol
1,418 Posts
if thats zack with the white civic i fucking hate him

·
Registered
185 Posts
He's an alright kid, I've known him for a while, he's just a little... backwards on his thinking... He's learning, we've all been there, and while I wouldn't buy the car either, cause he didn't spend a lot on it and stuff, he still has a long way to go... maybe we should open a school for people who think like that...

Let's call it "The Tennspeed Center for Kids who Rice Really Good, but can't do much else good though" and we can offer courses like "Loud mufflers don't make your car faster" and "Quit hanging stuff off the back of your car" and "That sticker actually means 'Beginner Driver' so let's take that off" for starters... Any other suggestions?

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
squadbuddy said:
He's an alright kid, I've known him for a while, he's just a little... backwards on his thinking... He's learning, we've all been there, and while I wouldn't buy the car either, cause he didn't spend a lot on it and stuff, he still has a long way to go... maybe we should open a school for people who think like that...

Let's call it "The Tennspeed Center for Kids who Rice Really Good, but can't do much else good though" and we can offer courses like "Loud mufflers don't make your car faster" and "Quit hanging stuff off the back of your car" and "That sticker actually means 'Beginner Driver' so let's take that off" for starters... Any other suggestions?

nah man.
ive known him for like 4 years and i tried to help him and teach him but he thinks he knows it all.
we wont listen to me.
he fuckin stabbed me in the back with my ex girlfriend.
he would always text her while we were still going out telling her that he liked her.
fuck that shit.
i told him i was gonna beat his ass but he would avoid me like a pleague and eventually we broke up and i was just like whatever and just let it go.
so this kid is a reall ass hole.
lol
while i felt sorry for him.
i put his clutch in his civic few months ago and he didnt even offer to thank me or even say thianks.
fuckin kids these days.
im a kid myself, 19, but my parents taught me to atleast offer money or something in return for help.
shit like that just pisses me off.

·
Registered
185 Posts
If it makes you feel better, I did rattle his doors when my IS completely pulled off from his civic on the interstate the other night...

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah my cobalt with just bolt ons pulled him hahaha

pretty funny.

i keep in contact with him just so i can make him feel bad.

he says hes gonna have a fast car.

but every car he has ever had....mine are always faster, lol

its a good laugh.

man.....i cant wait to get an s14 and boost that bitch and show him how a real car rolls. :mrgreen:

·
Babydaddy
738 Posts
still...if the body is straight on the coupe..it might be worth it. I traded my 16's for his 18s awhile ago..then he had a white civic. But I thought he had a black coupe with an LS swap in it not too long ago.. deffently a ricer tho

·
BURN UNIT.......lol
1,418 Posts
dude i work with him at logans roadhouse and he just pissed me off all the time by asking me questions and shit like that

who did he buy it from barron? and what color is it

·
On that Haterade
2,904 Posts
squadbuddy said:
What is this a center for ants?!?!?!
________
Montana marijuana dispensaries

·
Registered
185 Posts
rwall7 said:
squadbuddy said:
What is this a center for ants?!?!?!
The garage bay has to be at least... three times this big!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts