Honda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like there are a whole lot of Hondas here. Just curious to see the actual demographic. Please vote

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
While most of the founding member are into honda's don't let that discourage you. We do no dicriminate against any make or model of car. We also plan to be at many events dealing with every aspect of cars.

·
Father Time
641 Posts
I could've voted either way. I drive a honda for my daily. Once my project runs i'm going to scrap the honda for something else. 8)

·
No LS...no care
4,416 Posts
well...yea i drive a honda but its an acura over here. i dont think theres anything wrong with it if you keep it clean.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't get me wrong. I like Hondas, but I am already a member on hondatech. Just trying to get a feel for the site.

·
Father Time
641 Posts
riggs said:
Don't get me wrong. I like Hondas, but I am already a member on hondatech. Just trying to get a feel for the site.
Its probably around 85% hondas. With nissans coming in second. :(

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
riggs said:
I am not jumping to conclusions, at all, I just want you to know we are planning on bringing alot more to the community than honda-tech does.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
I think it may be kind obvious what I drive, but I just love cars in general.

I used to drive a Honda though. :)

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
i'm a Honda guy cause my second car was a Honda. My parents bought it off my brother for me and I had no money for anything else. I loved the car though. Drove it for 2 years before slamming it into a Jeep (I hate Jeep now) and had to have a Honda for my next vehicle. They are cheap and parts are plentiful for the right ones. I love my 96 CX despite it being an utter pile of crap. I plan to restore it to its former glory. The B16 that's already in it though is why I love it. If it still had the original motor when I found it, I woulda never touched it.

·
Father Time
641 Posts
Miracle said:
redtop240 said:
I almost bought a trans am for my first car. Instead I got talked into a civic. :(
Wow... TOTALLY different end of the spectrum there aren't we?
Yeah I got talked into it by my dad. It was a sweet car. 400 small block with a th400. Sometimes I still wish I would've gotten it instead. :?

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
redtop240 said:
Yeah I got talked into it by my dad. It was a sweet car. 400 small block with a th400. Sometimes I still wish I would've gotten it instead. :?
You are hereby BANNED from the earth. Do NOT come back............ ever.

K THANX BAI!!!

:p

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.