Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy sent me this today. Hope it not a repost.

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yo momma old!

j/k
Oh fuck. I didnt know. I have never seen that before. My buddy just sent it to me a few moments ago.

Intawebz are kicking my ass with itz plethora of infinite wisdom i have yet to comprehend. Ill get my vengence. Soon......Soon...

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol it does. Ur such a perv!

·
Registered
431 Posts
damn never seen the dodge emblem but HAVE seen the 2012 emblem

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sagostino said:
damn never seen the dodge emblem but HAVE seen the 2012 emblem

Ah HA! So i am not alone.

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Zeppelin said:
LOL okay mr. dodge-logo-looks-like-vag-reposting-n0000000bie

Hows that gay coming?

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
u know im jus messing wit cha. lol

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
I'm attracted to my Dodge truck because it's got, honestly, the best consumer-market light-industrial engine ever made - the Cummins Inline-6 turbodiesel with 24V technology and direct common rail injection. It fucking owns. Everyone else who buys a gas Dodge with the "Hemi" is a total fucking ***, and they know it, honestly, because they duel them out, and act like idiots. Your truck sucks - the quality control is horrid, and it can't pull shit. It's a fucking *city* truck. Go over to Hunters and put some chrome on it, and polish it everyday while you talk to your other gas-hog-truck-buddies about how you'd "never have a diesel because they're overrated..."

That is all.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Moody said:
I'm attracted to my Dodge truck because it's got, honestly, the best consumer-market light-industrial engine ever made - the Cummins Inline-6 turbodiesel with 24V technology and direct common rail injection. It fucking owns. Everyone else who buys a gas Dodge with the "Hemi" is a total fucking ***, and they know it, honestly, because they duel them out, and act like idiots. Your truck sucks - the quality control is horrid, and it can't pull shit. It's a fucking *city* truck. Go over to Hunters and put some chrome on it, and polish it everyday while you talk to your other gas-hog-truck-buddies about how you'd "never have a diesel because they're overrated..."

That is all.
You hurt my feelings :cry: :D In all honesty I like my truck but I'm gonna trade my Dodge for a bigger Dodge but my half ton pulls my car trailer pretty good. I'm in the market for a slightly used 2500 diesel 4x4. I bought my truck cash but I dont think they're gonna give me shit for trade in.

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
Moody said:

That is all.
Moody good story, now how was Canada eh?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts