Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

F**CK 2JZ

1K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  kcboost 
#1 ·
The LSx pwns the 2J w its N/A power and don't even get me started when boosted.

OH LSx, I LOVEEE YOUU

LSx nutswinger for.....a few days

LOL

Discuss about how much better the LSx series is the best?

#35 ·
Re: so i lied...

redtop240 said:
jdmpwr07 said:
hobbitman said:
i'll join the 2jz nutswingers group..2J owns all.
Dude...I used to have a K20...2JZ>*
K20>2jz-ge
Really? Which one can hold more on stock block/crank? Which can make more power...period? Which one has a stronger tranny? Most importantly...which is right wheel drive?

N/A...it maybe a different story. The K20 has great potential for N/A gains. There are a few quick ones with Full-Race kits running around. But, blowing the tires off at 85 mph has to get old.

#39 ·
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:
well when a dsm beats the Titan supra,
its a sad day. lol
John shep is faster in the 1/4 than the Titan Supra which runs a 7.71 (And shep didnt use his nos)
DSM>2jz
Pretty funny considering that Shep runs a backhalved car, the Titan car is a stock chassis (rear) with tubular frame rails out front (only).

To the rest of you - IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE YOU DON'T GET IT!

RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#41 ·
Moody said:
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:
well when a dsm beats the Titan supra,
its a sad day. lol
John shep is faster in the 1/4 than the Titan Supra which runs a 7.71 (And shep didnt use his nos)
DSM>2jz
To the rest of you - IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE YOU DON'T GET IT!

RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont has one and I kind of get it :wink:

Lol, but nots really.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.