Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hate forums for the reason that every time you ask a question about something general or something functional you get a thousand little ricer punks talkin shit and doing nothing but make fun of or tear you down! it takes a decent adult to come along and give you a solid answer....ive had this problem on any and all forums that include hondas...oter sites i have posted that stray to a different make of car doesn't do this....i know ima get busted on for not using paragraphs ect.. oh well sorry had to blow some steam off.....

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
MTSU Baseball said:
same here man all these damn rules
Nobody is forcing you to stay... if you don't like how things are ran here, STFU, and GTFO.

We have rules for a reason... if you don't wanna follow them, I am sure James would be MORE than happy to give you the same "new member welcome" he gave to this 02slvregg douchebag.

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Yeah fuck the forums and all this bullshit fucking red tape.

·
Registered
982 Posts
and no one is making you guys stay ...just read the rules and start posting, and you will enjoy it ,if you are not gay about it .there are alot of good people on here :thumbup:

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.