Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**********************SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD **********************
Name: Kyle
* Means of Contact: PM

* Vehicle (or Part) Year/Make/Model: 1989 Civic LX Sedan 5spd
* Miles (or amount of use): 210,000
*********************************************** Price: $1400 FIRM ***********************************************
* Title: Salvage or Clear? Clear and in hand!!!

The good:
Car is a 5spd, has new tires, axle, timing belt and water pump, complete tune up(NGK plugs and wires), cooling system flush, car has A/C, interior is SUPA clean for being an 89. Power windows and locks, 40+ MPG on the highway ALL STOCK, still has the carpet and spare tire cover in the trunk in good shape. Absolutely no rust, car was a CA car for most of it's life, I cannot find any evidence of it ever being in an accident. No drips, smoke or oil consumption...

I just pulled the tank out of the car to replace the pickup screen and it was really bad, and the pump too. I cleaned the tank out and replaced both of those parts...

The bad:
I am getting an expansion valve for the A/C system and will have it flushed and recharged. There are worn, NOT TORN, spots on the front seats. Paint is faded and there are some rock chips on the front, small dent in rear passenger door, I might try to get most of it out, it's really not that bad.

I can get pics of whatever you want and am almost always home so you can come look at it whenever. I will get more pics of it up soon, these are just what I have from when I first got it. THANKS!!!

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
BumP car is hella clean in person G/L with sale

·
Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,387 Posts
clean car... I wish I had the 1800 bucks to blow on this. gl with the sale

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, if I don't the right money for it I will be keeping it and selling something else, it is very clean and dependable.

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
BLAH BLAH BLAH someone buy this ****** car Now lol

·
Registered
763 Posts
so...

u gives me this..and i lets you take over payments on the silver rsex?lol..anywho..glws man.clean car..still my dream car even though they are so fucking boxy..wishy i had money.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
skunk2boy said:
g/l on sale man.
im selling a integra sedan myself.
I've seen it, in person and on here!! Looks good, GL I'll get you a bump :thumbup:

Hobbitman: I don't do payments anymore, f-that!! LOL but thanks man, I had an EP3 so, yeah... I like old school!! :beer: :thumbup:

UPDATE: tomorrow the car will be detailed and the tank is coming out to be cleaned and a new strainer installed, pretty much the only maint. that has not been done yet.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Common someone make me an offer.... TRADES??? (if you offer a trade it MUST be a Honda, must RUN good, and I am picky ;) :thumbup: )

·
X Honda Junkie
2,907 Posts
got bored with it already
you change your ride every time you change your boxers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.