Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Which game should it be?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm organizing a Fastest Lap Challenge on either Forza 2 or Gran Turismo 5 prologue. It'll be held at Shady Brook Cinemas in Columbia, best of 3 laps gets the time. There will be a $5 entry fee and a cash prize, I don't know how much cause I'm just in the organizing stages right now... It'd probably be on a sunday night, in a few weeks... this is mainly to test the water, to see who would be interested, and to see what you'd like to play... vote in the poll and hit me up with ideas!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also let me know if you'd be interested in being there... I'd like to get an approximate number...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So it is starting to look like we're gonna be playing Forza 2 on the big screen... we can have a mini gt5p tournament in my living room....

Anyways, keep voting, and PLEASE someone tell me they'll be there... The only reason I'm pushing for this tournament *at a discounted price* is because I know a lot of you guys play it, and most of you have never played on a 20 foot screen... A columbia meet anybody?

We're also holding a Mario Kart / Smash Bros Brawl tournament at the same time, but it's at full price...

It's looking like it'll be held on Sunday September 14, starting at like 8...

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
if it was nashville i woud definitely come to pawn some ppl on GT5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts