Votes: 0 0.0%
  • justincase

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, guys, this month we've got a huge bunch of first time runners for Ride of the Month. This one is going to be HARD! I have to say, there are some gorgeous cars on here! Good luck to all!

Good2GetBlown

2Slowdy

Mr. Clean

SpasticDwarf

Skirts

Spoolie

Deano_D

Sr20

BoostedIS

Miracle

ZERO

CountryDaveNWH

justincase

If for any reason I've made a mistake in the poll, PM me. If anyone would like to alter their image, post up and link to the image. Also, contestants - feel free to discuss the mods of your car, or post up to three seperate photos.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This poll will end late the evening of the 3rd, well actually the early early morning of the 4th.

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
No, Nightshift Kouki or whatever his name is, I was already corrected about this by Wes :p

·
WAT.biz
5,117 Posts
thanks evan! lol lots of hard choices, but like someone else said i think it should be narrowed down in the future....do a general vote like we always recommend, then a round 2 and keep 3-5 cars then a final voting.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
props matt on the clean strawberry face conversion i think you got this one in the bag you got my vote. :thumbup:
mine will hopefully be boosted by this summer. if i get that truck sold it will be sooner. ka-t baby!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts