Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
O_o
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supposed deliver my replacement phone since the enV was never quite right after the dog water incident.

Bought an LG Voyager on Sunday, guaranteed delivery before 10:30 am today.......because it wasn't in stock at Murfreesboro, Smyrna or Hickory Hollow stores.

Fucking lies.

·
Free Gynecologist
2,773 Posts
you will love the voyager tho. even tho the paint comes of quite easily. like around the edges and stuff

·
I drive a 5.SLOW mustang
994 Posts
i paid fed ex for ever night shipping one time and it was next day air
i ordered it on a monday
i didnt get it till the following monday
i was pissed!
then to top it off jegs sent me the wrong part...
lets just say there were refunds givin to me and a free jegs hat haha

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
I literally just got my new LG Venus in today. Verizon overnighted it from FedEx yesterday and my roommate signed for the package as he was leaving the apartment (I was still asleep, lol)

·
O_o
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got it in at 1:30....only a few hours after the guaranteed time of 10:30 or sooner :roll:

I love the phone btw ^_^

·
more like POS eh2
51 Posts
fed ex sucks! i used to work for fed-ex ground. u all wouldn't believe the way they treat pakages. throwing them, kicking, punching, jumping on them, just about anything imaginable. ill never ship anything fed-ex EVER. they just don't give a shit about your shit.

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
1 Fast EH2 said:
fed ex sucks! i used to work for fed-ex ground. u all wouldn't believe the way they treat pakages. throwing them, kicking, punching, jumping on them, just about anything imaginable. ill never ship anything fed-ex EVER. they just don't give a shit about your shit.
most companies dont. i worked for target unloading shit, and im gonna be honest. we NEVER cared. we'd have contests to see who could make the biggest avalanche.

·
I drive a 5.SLOW mustang
994 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
1 Fast EH2 said:
most companies dont. i worked for target unloading shit, and im gonna be honest. we NEVER cared. we'd have contests to see who could make the biggest avalanche.
LOL :lol:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Haha we did the same thing at best buy. My favorite time doing that was when we got about 500 cheap ass dvd players in and we pretty much just frisbee'd them across the store to each other....good times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts