Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright finally found a car. I got that Lude and turned out to be junk. So I found this EK. 68k on it. mostly stock some lowering springs and these wheels I don't care for. If someone wants to trade wheels PM me. Just got the windows tinted so they are wet still. here are the pics. Will have a better shoot later

:

·
fkn right!
1,278 Posts
nice find. looks like its in really good condition, an stock is a + to do your own thang ya mean? ha.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
capone said:
nice find. looks like its in really good condition, an stock is a + to do your own thang ya mean? ha.
Thanks for the compliments...

I hear you do my own thing. If I can ever get some money to do it.

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
looks clean man get sum dope wheels and drop it like its Hot lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
I didnt know EK's came in coupe's and are left hand drive. You must be mistaken, thats a EJ8. Look at your vin. ::pwnd::

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
vsmhatched said:
I didnt know EK's came in coupe's and are left hand drive. You must be mistaken, thats a EJ8. Look at your vin. ::pwnd::
LOL, my ej6 is a ek I have the sticker to prove it haha

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
vsmhatched said:
I am sorry. Well if you want to go buy the VIN its and EM1. So thanks for correcting me. Its a rebuilt title because it has been stolen and the people I bought it from just put an EX motor and interior. Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts