Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had the new camel crushes? they are a regular cig. with a little ball full of menthol in the filter(theres a camel on top of it) so when u crush the ball the cig. goes from regular to menthol!!!!





 

·
Meow Mix
Joined
·
5,135 Posts
Where did u get it...we havent started selling them yet...and they sound pretty neat...but I dont smoke nor will I but still, they are appealing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I dont smoke camel cigarettes or menthols but that is kinda of interesting. I need to quite smoking entirely. Life can just be so damn stressful though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Carfreak70852 said:
Where did u get it...we havent started selling them yet...and they sound pretty neat...but I dont smoke nor will I but still, they are appealing
i cant tell anyone where i got them since they arent suppost to be out yet but i did get them for 3.00 even :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
lol i ony smoke the good stuff
like fine cigars
 

·
Meow Mix
Joined
·
5,135 Posts
280zx!!! said:
Carfreak70852 said:
Where did u get it...we havent started selling them yet...and they sound pretty neat...but I dont smoke nor will I but still, they are appealing
i cant tell anyone where i got them since they arent suppost to be out yet but i did get them for 3.00 even :wink:
thats awsome...wonder when they are comming out?
 

·
Meow Mix
Joined
·
5,135 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
280zx!!! said:
chase zz said:
lol i ony smoke the good stuff
like fine cigars
i smoke black and milds and cigarellos...does that count
Nopeu failss
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^^ u suck tetro...j/k the guy at the tobacco store told me they were already selling them in knoxville...ive been wanting to try these for a month
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
chase zz said:
280zx!!! said:
chase zz said:
lol i ony smoke the good stuff
like fine cigars
i smoke black and milds and cigarellos...does that count
Nopeu failss
ive smoked hondoran cigars....they tasted like sex....i was told they are second best to cuban
 

·
BURN UNIT.......lol
Joined
·
1,418 Posts
i'll get a pack cause i've ben wanting them for a while now. where are you at
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top