Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
black 5-spoke wheels ... may or may not fit, didnt check sizes, you can do some of the work :)

Momo Typhoon

Zenetti Five

Auto Couture Aristo

Tenzo GT5

AC Schnitzer Type 1

MSR 138

Racing Hart RS-721

Victor Turismo

Redbourne Monarch

Axis GT-R

------------------

Enkei EM5

Enkei LS5

Moda MD1

Motegi DV5

Motegi SP5

Motegi SX5

Motegi Touge

Sport Tuning Gunner

-----------------------------

HP Racing Drift

5-Zigen Hyper 5ZR

Tork Imagine

Nakayama Kodama

Maas M21

Azul Razr

... and that was just a 10-minute search, surely you can find something you want if u give it some time 8)

·
Registered
220 Posts
i like the AC Schnitzer Type 1

hawt

·
horizontally opposed
2,045 Posts
I like those Auto Couture Aristo wheels.

but there gonna look different without that huge lip. All wheels look better with a deep lip or concave.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i miss my motegi's every rim i have owned by them has held up through everything. they are a tough rim i think, but thats my opinion, sure it won't be someone else's.

·
O_o
5,429 Posts
I <3 you Lenny

Tenzo GT5 :thumbup:
Victor Turismo :thumbup:
Redbourne Monarch :thumbup:
Motegi Touge :thumbup:
5-Zigen Hyper 5ZR :thumbup:

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
told you its not hard, even for someone as picky as you ...

just hope they come in the right diameter, width, lug pattern, and offset :lol:

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
I'm not entirely impressed with any of those. Most of them are pretty ricey and wouldn't fit the car in my opinion.

I think the HPs, the 5zigens, and the Azuls are the only simple enough wheels to look worthy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
sigurd said:
I like those Auto Couture Aristo wheels.

but there gonna look different without that huge lip. All wheels look better with a deep lip or concave.
I agree. Those are nice wheels.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
the only decent wheels are the racing harts.

the rest look ricey/ gay/ shitty as fuck.
nice car needs nice rims.
not these gay bullshit rims.

·
Brown-Eye Bandit
1,657 Posts
i like the Racing Hart's because they look kinda like ro_ja's and those are just sexy, but i'm also a knockoff whore so my opinion doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
ParkerDA9mm said:
i like the Racing Hart's because they look kinda like ro_ja's and those are just sexy, but i'm also a knockoff whore so my opinion doesn't matter.
please dont say racing harts look like roja's or whatever philapeano ass made wheel your talking about.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
skunk2boy said:
ParkerDA9mm said:
please dont say racing harts look like roja's or whatever philapeano ass made wheel your talking about.
Those Racing Harts physically look like just about every wheel on that list. Minor differences at most. Don't tell me they're so much better - you're just saying that because you're a brand whore. Thats okay, but just admit you like the RH wheels because they are real wheels, yada yada yada.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but those wheels are all similar in dimensions and appearance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts