Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Very creepy how seth finds these places lol. I know where a few places are I just don't want to drive to find them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, guys! I love these places, and it's so fun to go in and take pictures. I always imagine myself in there when they were up and running. This particular place used to be a pasta factory, and was shut down in 2002. That's how bad the place got in just 6 years. Hopefully I'll be out looking for more places like this to sneak into.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Inspiring. I really wish I had more time to just pick up my camera and scope out cool shit like this. Thats awesome man.

·
roflcpter.
2,527 Posts
so.....
im wondering....
how does it happen....
you know....
the dirty shitt

you come across a old factory/warehouse... you walk in not knowing whats in there or WHO's in there
is it empty or are there either...
1. a gang that beats your ass then proceeds to bang your ass... you make amends then your allowed to take your pics.
2. a gang of hobo's beat your ass then proceeds to bang your ass... you make amends then take pics.
3. theres a gang of hobos and you have a bag of cheetos you hold a hobo boxing match then take your pics.
4. the place is deserted...??
just wondering

p.s do you go alone?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Jankenshank said:
so.....
im wondering....
how does it happen....
you know....
the dirty shitt

you come across a old factory/warehouse... you walk in not knowing whats in there or WHO's in there
1. a gang that beats your ass then proceeds to bang your ass... you make amends then your allowed to take your pics.
2. a gang of hobo's beat your ass then proceeds to bang your ass... you make amends then take pics.
3. theres a gang of hobos and you have a bag of cheetos you hold a hobo boxing match then take your pics.
just wondering

p.s do you go alone?
Ok. . . . .What the fuck are you talking about?

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
so, WHERES YOUR CAR

·
Registered
119 Posts
wow....pix look great seth!

:thumbup:

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Jankenshank said:
so.....
im wondering....
how does it happen....
you know....
the dirty shitt

just wondering

p.s do you go alone?
A couple of Photo kids got really, really hurt when I was in Savannah, GA at college down there in 2002 - it was forbidden for us to go anywhere off of campus (across the "bridge" in Savannah) to shoot from then on. I still went over there, but illegally carried. You (all) should NEVER go alone, because it's not a matter of just walking around, but moreso when you're "in the shoot", and not paying attention to your surroundings, or other people - you can really get snuck up on quickly.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
P.S. - to the OP - GREAT shots. Symmetry is wonderful as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts