Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
99 Accord sedan, 140k miles on it. Old lady owned before me with all documented maintenance including timing belt. Everything works, interior 8/10, mechanical 8/10, body 5/10.

Straight trade, say no to that Saturn.

·
Resident Douchebag
14,286 Posts
99 Accord sedan, 140k miles on it. Old lady owned before me with all documented maintenance including timing belt. Everything works, interior 8/10, mechanical 8/10, body 5/10.

Straight trade, say no to that Saturn.
Do this.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
If he doesn't then it shows how dumb he is.

·
Registered
10,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Deano you have pm. I'm not interested in the Saturn. I'll text you Chris here in a bit tho if you wanna pay cash.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

·
Not Black, Not Arab
4,751 Posts
Yea, dude. You need to grab that Accord.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Tranny is good, this car is a mechanical tank. I acquired it from a family friend after the grandmother passed around 4 months ago. It had a dead battery. I did a battery, oil change, and plugs. Car gets 30mpg and the a/c is cold. It is beige and boring but will go for years to come.

·
Registered
10,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Its extremely tempting but I really need a little cash to go with what ever deal I do. I have got to get caught up

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Pics tommorow. Working till 11:00pm tonight.

·
Resident Douchebag
14,286 Posts
My 02 (same body style) has been great. Yeah, the trim pieces on the exterior are getting kind of rough, but it's been dead reliable and I can trust it to get me where I need to go. Comfortable for a 6'2 250 lb guy and gets good gas mileage. The money you'll save in gas and maintenance will make up for the cash.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

·
Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,387 Posts
I also have a 00 accord, 220,xxx miles and still running strong. Great cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
Yea my brother had one for several Years. I remember driving 90 miles on the gas light and he was never worried about running out of gas yet. I am interested for sure.

Honestly I'm not into cars like I use to be. Having gone almost 3 years now without a fun car has pretty much killed it. Pos e36 to a baby v6 s10 to a beater impala. Oh we can't forget bout that fucking KIA soul that I still fucking owe 3.5k on. (Give or take some change.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Shot you a text this morning.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts