Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***before the old site crashed or did what it did i had over a hundred posts. pls dont delete this***

Name? Ben
Item and description? 1988 Honda CRXsi
Price? 4000 OBO, trades?
Location? Hermitage/Mt. Juliet
Contact Info? Call or text. 615.440.9304

1988 Honda CRXsi
Engine: B16A w/ B16 tranny. Miles: 40k-50k. (9 out of 10)
Body: White. Miles: 209,800 (7 out of 10)
Suspension: KYB Adjustable Struts w/ Yellow Neuspeed Lowering Springs.
Interior: Black CRXsi interior. (8 out of 10)
Wheels: First Generation CRXsi Wheels

***This car is very nice. Its my daily driver. I don’t want to get rid of it but I recently got a boat so I need something to pull it with. The B16 is completely stock but is very strong, tacks out over 8 grand. Guy who had the car before me did the swap. VERY VERY clean swap. I change the oil every 1500 miles and the plugs and oil filter every other oil change. Never any problems out of this motor. I fill it up with Super Premium Gas, nothing else! For the exhaust: stock header to I think its either 2.5" or 3" exhaust. Sounds pretty good especially in vtec! Interior is very clean. One spot on the door which is minor and the window crank circle thingy’s came off, still got them. Great condition CRXsi seats. Moonroof. DC2 center console with armrest, its pretty sweet. All interior is in the car besides the rear hatch cover. Carpet is okay with a couple stains. The body is straight. No damage to it. Not many dings or dents, actually pretty good for how old it is. NO RUST! White paint, could have been done better but doesn’t look horrible. Driver side mirror has crack in it. Tinted windows. Wheels are in excellent condition. Tires are at about 75% thread. The car is excellent condition considering it is a 1988. Any questions message me or call or text.

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!
***Price is 4000 OBO CONSIDERING TRADES. Mostly trucks but who knows, let me know what you got and I might just trade. Send a message to me on here or CALL OR TEXT BEN @ 615.440.9304 I go to college and work so if I don’t answer leave a voicemail and I WILL get back with you. AND REMEMBER, THIS CAR IS 21 YEARS OLD!!! Thanks.

***PICTURES BELOW HAVE 16" ROTA GRIDS. CURRENT WHEEL IS 14" CRXsi WHEELS. I CAN GET YOU SOME RECENT PICTURES IF NEEDED***

Attachments

·
Brown-Eye Bandit
1,657 Posts
you, my friend, should invest in a tripod.
clean crx, price is about $1500 over the amount you'll probaby be offered cash. but glws anyways.

·
live life to the fullest
433 Posts
in love with crxs and this one is clean. looks damn good. if someone wants it bad enough they will come up with the money it all depends on how long u want to hold on to this thing
glws

·
Brown-Eye Bandit
1,657 Posts
This isn't a photo shoot! lol:cool:
just sayin that DECENT, level pictures (opposed to "myspace angles") help the sale of a car, especially an '88 honda in less then immaculate condition. i'd want the pictures to do my car justice to try and spark some interest, since the price is unrealistic.
not trying to flame, just making suggestions. it is clean for a 21 yr old car.

advice: try your luck on H-T and Craigslist.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just sayin that DECENT, level pictures (opposed to "myspace angles") help the sale of a car, especially an '88 honda in less then immaculate condition. i'd want the pictures to do my car justice to try and spark some interest, since the price is unrealistic.

just because the pics arent level doesnt mean they're shitty. i usually just focus on how it looks through the lens and what catch's the eye the most. the pics look fine to me

·
but its gone now
2,038 Posts
You'll probably have trouble getting $5000, mine was a 90 si, fresh paint, ls with b16 trans, and the usual mods and after everything, i got like 3500. If you can get 5k, then awesome, but I honestly wouldn't get my hopes up.
This was mine

·
jewsaw
2,140 Posts
I love when people post things like this in a for sale thread...

But say something like this just so they can 'legally' say it. If you dont like his price then just say 'glws' and move on. No reason to bash the car. If the car doesnt sell of spark intrest then the OP will realize and lower the price accordanly. OP, good luck man, looks to be in good condition. I always have a soft spot for CRX's.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts