1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Drew
* Means of Contact: PM or call

* Vehicle (or Part) Year/Make/Model: 1992 Integra Sedan
* Miles (or amount of use): 274k
* Price: 2000 no bullshit no trades
* Title: Salvage or Clear? Clear

- Engine: b18a high milage still runs strong. No grinds in the tranny, no oil leaks, no misses anything. all oil changes every 3,000 miles. and i have babied it.

- Interior: perfect. db2 gsr seats. no rips or anything. passenger side window works but sometimes you have to mess with the wires.
- Exterior: pretty faded. there are three rust spots on the car. and the driver side rear door handle is broken thanks to the previous owner.

- Stereo & Nav: cd player and i think pioneer door speakers. soounds good.
- Suspension: kyb struts and skunk2 coilovers.

The Good: you never see clean 4 doors rolling around =D and it has power steering, good suspension and is a great project.

The Bad: three rust spots, couple of small scratches. high milage. just needs some time and work.
I DO NOT WANT TO GET RID OF THIS CAR, HOWEVER I CANT PUT AS MUCH MONEY AND TIME AS I NEED TO BEING IN HIGH SCHOOL..

CAR WILL COME ON STEELIES WITH GOOD TIRES( KINDA FAT TIRES THOUGH) AND NEEDS NEW BRAKE PADS.

email me your offers or call me at 615 506 4731.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am pretty interested. I need a everyday driver. It sounds like it is a pretty nice car for that. I am selling mu bike sometime in the next couple weeks so I will be needing something. So the rims that are on it come with it right.. Is it pick up only or delivery.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THANKS BRAD!

if someone can get someone to buy this ill give them 50 dollars.
i need it gone. ftl

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
06civicsi said:
if you came with it i would buy it lol

wtf?

haha jk
thanks man.

lets try to keep this serious though.
i need the money now!