Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Has RWD again....
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: B17 Block, Speakers, Enkei Rim

Name : Matt
Please PM me, Want to keep thread clean, Thanks. I doubt I will accept trades as I am trying to get out of my car loan. Only possible would be a PS3..

1) b17 block, Complete. Unsure of miles. I think oil pan drain bolt needs to be retapped. BEST OFFER! Pictures soon.

2) 17x8 45 offset Enkei RPF1 in Gold - 5x100 - Bent a front rim on my s2k, thought I ordered the right bolt pattern but was wrong. It did have a tire installed on it(when the shop found out it was wrong). 0 Miles on the rim, it might have a rub spot of two. Still in original box.

Paid $271 shipped, would like $225!! But, Best offer.

3) SOLD

4) Helms for 90-93 integra's. Not sure if anyone here has it as a DD or not. Will have pictures soon. Paid 50 bucks for it a few years ago, I hardly used it, in good shape. $25 + s/h

5) Rockford fosgate punch 400S amp, 2 channel. I bought this one new, so im the only owner, great amp! I may have the end covers, but not 100%. Pictures tonight.

6) Raptor 8gauge power wire. Just bought, but am going to use my 4 gauge instead.

Will add more items as I find them. Please PM zipcode for shipping quotes.
Thanks, Matt

·
Has RWD again....
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure! I am in clarksville like 3-4 days a week though. So, If you wanted to meet there, I can.

I think I actually saw you on my way to Paducah last week. I was in my work van, but you were pulling out of a taco bell/kfc.

·
Resident Bike Expert
3,859 Posts
Sure! I am in clarksville like 3-4 days a week though. So, If you wanted to meet there, I can.

I think I actually saw you on my way to Paducah last week. I was in my work van, but you were pulling out of a taco bell/kfc.
taco bell..yeah that was probably brad.

·
I <3 PlastiDip
5,833 Posts
So you still have that full interior for the DA? This time Around I think I'm gonna have to snag it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
hey you still got the motor stand and do you have pics?

·
Has RWD again....
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
is the b17 a long block or short block ?
Short. Just the block, crank, pistons and all are still there, but the head was sold awhile ago.

Also included will be any random parts I pulled off(starter, alt, possible AC stuff, its been a little while since I started ripping it apart so I can't fully remember what I have.) Only thing I know I dont have is the wiring harness.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.