Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

FS: DA Interior, Type R Cluster

2K views 27 replies 6 participants last post by  S2kAtTracks 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: AEM CAI, DA Interior, Type R Cluster

Name : Matt
Please PM me, Want to keep thread clean, Thanks. I doubt I will accept trades as I am trying to get out of my car loan. Only possible would be a PS3..

1) PENDING Almost complete black DA interior. Only thing missing is seats!!!

Paid over 500 for everything, trying to clean my apartment of parts I wont be using anymore.

Looking for 250 for it all! Trying to stay some what local please!

Little rip on pass door panel

2) Type R Cluster. SOLD

3) Motor stand - 25 bucks. Used for a few months to hold my k24 block. Almost new!! Pictures soon.

4) b17 block, Complete. Unsure of miles. I think oil pan drain bolt needs to be retapped. BEST OFFER! Pictures soon.

5) 17x8 45 offset Enkei RPF1 in Gold - 5x100 - Bent a front rim on my s2k, thought I ordered the right bolt pattern but was wrong. It did have a tire installed on it(when the shop found out it was wrong). 0 Miles on the rim, it might have a rub spot of two. Still in original box, will get pics as soon as I can. Paid $271 shipped, would like $200!!

6) AEM CAI -($250 new) looking for $125 OBO Red....Is complete and will come with everything needed. Just took this off my car(9/13) Filter looks to be in great shape still, and the piping looks great too. Just one spot has a mark, but it is unseen when installed. Pics coming within an hr.

7) BLOX red LCA's

Will be updating with more items as I take more pics

See less See more
#14 ·
on the DA interior. I am looking for the trunk panels and the trunk cover. If you want to sell those seperate, I am really wanting to buy/
Ive got someone else wanting to buy pc's as well. Im gonna give him one more day to respond with what he wants.

I will let you know.

But to be clear, you want the one single trunk panel or the pass and driver side rear side panels(from front doors to trunk)?

#27 ·
i was doing some reading on the blox lca's and for them to fit with a stock sway bar on a DA, i would need the blox entended endlinks. did you run a stock sway bar with them with no problems?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.