Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Skrim FML
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name:Ross
Price:200 o.b.o (sorry mistake on the first time around)
Condition:New
Item: Tubular B Series Turbo Manifold

What I have currently is a turbo B series manifold, I do no like tubular manifolds. I'd prefer to have a Log Style B18 turbo manifold, if interested please
I will note, I know nothing of this style (i.e who makes it or what not). I am flexible on its price.
contact me.

Attachments

·
Skrim FML
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
If you aren't interested in the sale of the guys' parts, don't BS. Be polite and civil here guys... it isn't hard.

·
Skrim FML
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you aren't interested in the sale of the guys' parts, don't BS. Be polite and civil here guys... it isn't hard.
Amen. I wouldn't intentionally harm anyones sale. I expect the same common courtesy.

·
has swagger
961 Posts
your right, I apologize. glws

·
Skrim FML
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Skrim FML
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I had bad luck with my blox log style, My wastegate would hit the hood sometimes during a pull since the motor would flex and it would cause the bolts that hold my wastegate to the manifold to break inside the manifold. It also made it a pain in the ass to not burn myself trying to check my oil since the wastegate would sit right about the dip stick, it just made things hard, It may be different on your car but just though id throw my 2cents out there.

·
Skrim FML
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had bad luck with my blox log style, My wastegate would hit the hood sometimes during a pull since the motor would flex and it would cause the bolts that hold my wastegate to the manifold to break inside the manifold. It also made it a pain in the ass to not burn myself trying to check my oil since the wastegate would sit right about the dip stick, it just made things hard, It may be different on your car but just though id throw my 2cents out there.
You have solid mounts? I do.

I like the Blox Log style. I'll see how it works out. I'm just not fond of this particular style. Its a personal thing. If it was like a Inline or Mani from anyone else, I wouldn't be so hard on it. I just don't like the way this one sits.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
You have solid mounts? I do.

I like the Blox Log style. I'll see how it works out. I'm just not fond of this particular style. Its a personal thing. If it was like a Inline or Mani from anyone else, I wouldn't be so hard on it. I just don't like the way this one sits.
No I don't have solid mounts, So in your case you should be good. I did not think about that one.

Totally understandable, But other than the issue that I had with it I like it.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
If you can't keep the BS out of peoples threads, and be respectful, you can leave, and I can be more than happy to take care of that FOR you.

If you don't want it, don't buy it. But don't bother trashing someones stuff just because you don't like what he's selling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
manifold bullshit yall got going on

yea for those that dnt know abt troque tie down bars whatever they r called, they can and thats wat they r for, they r used to tie down ur engine to the chassis from the engine moving around during races and driving period. so if ur wastegate is hitn ur hood during driving, than thats wat u can use so ur engine doesnt hit ur hood or other shit.

and about ppl starting bs abt other ppl's produce than go buy ur shit somewhere else.......its like sayn get ur shit nd get out.

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
GLWS

Hondatuner, I have no idea what you said, but it's probably detracting from his FS thread. Please leave.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Miracle..please SHUT THE FUCK UP, All I was doing was telling him that he MAY have issues with it, I was not talking shit about his thread I was just giving him my advice on that manifold that I had used before. I was trying to help him out.

And hondatuner, Learn to spell you fucking idiot..

OH NOEZ Im ProBaBLy Gonna geT bannED!!!!11

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Miracle..please SHUT THE FUCK UP, All I was doing was telling him that he MAY have issues with it, I was not talking shit about his thread I was just giving him my advice on that manifold that I had used before. I was trying to help him out.

And hondatuner, Learn to spell you fucking idiot..
Well if you really want to know... I wasn't calling anyone out specifically... more like a, "If the shoe fits, wear it" type deal. No need to get your panties in a wad for me doing something I was asked to do by the OP, which was remove anything he wanted me to... and I did.

So chill the fuck out.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Well if you really want to know... I wasn't calling anyone out specifically... more like a, "If the shoe fits, wear it" type deal. No need to get your panties in a wad for me doing something I was asked to do by the OP, which was remove anything he wanted me to... and I did.

So chill the fuck out.
:roll: Alright then.

·
Resident Douchebag
14,286 Posts
yea for those that dnt know abt troque tie down bars whatever they r called, they can and thats wat they r for, they r used to tie down ur engine to the chassis from the engine moving around during races and driving period. so if ur wastegate is hitn ur hood during driving, than thats wat u can use so ur engine doesnt hit ur hood or other shit.

and about ppl starting bs abt other ppl's produce than go buy ur shit somewhere else.......its like sayn get ur shit nd get out.
What did you just say? You type like Mushmouth from Fat Albert. BTW, Chattanooga doesn't have a hood. AQUARIUM GANGSTAZZZ!!!! Make an intro thread.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts