Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
WAT.biz
Joined
·
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, me and Stewy were at sonic the other night and we decided we wanted something BETTER than the baconator. How is that possible you ask? Well when you know people and have a demanding demeanor about yourselves, you get what the fuck you want, whenever the fuck you want it. Our results....

We were all like....AYE BITCH WE WANT SOMETHING TASTY so we had the artist of the group draw EXACTLY what we wanted...



.....5 minutes later....








Cliffs.....4 pieces of meat, 3 pieces of bread, 8 slices of bacon, and mayonnaise.

My burger > Baconator
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
431 Posts
ditch the bacon add more mayonaise and u got a deal had a baconator it was the biggest dissapointment ever
 

·
WAT.biz
Joined
·
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sagostino said:
ditch the bacon add more mayonaise and u got a deal had a baconator it was the biggest dissapointment ever
NEVER DITCH THE BACON!!! haha i just like bacon alot....next time we go, were going for 6 patties, 12 slices of bacon and probably only 2 pieces of bread.
 

·
Super Freq
Joined
·
2,987 Posts
FUCKING RED MEATS!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES MY GF HAVE TO BE ALLERGIC?!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/self
 

·
No LS...no care
Joined
·
4,414 Posts
I had a burger the other day that pwned the baconator. It was called the Full Blown Hemi (no joke). It was over 1lb of beef with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Only 6.25 for it as well...didn't get a picture though.
 

·
WAT.biz
Joined
·
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jdmpwr07 said:
I had a burger the other day that pwned the baconator. It was called the Full Blown Hemi (no joke). It was over 1lb of beef with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Only 6.25 for it as well...didn't get a picture though.
mmm sounds appetizing. we will be going back more than likely on sunday to get one with 10 patties, and hopefully 20 slices of bacon. and probably 10 pieces of cheese. ill have to bring a scale lol.

v3 said:
boosted S14.5 said:
v3 said:
Too much bread, not enough meat and cheese.
more meat and cheese than the baconator!!
It's not that quantity, it's the meat/cheese/bread ratio....

Your running to lean with all that extra bread.
i see....hmmmm when we go back like i said we'll be going for 10 patties, so ill take out the extra bread and let it run a lil more rich.....hopefully with more cheese and bacon.....detonation will still occur once i get to the bathroom at home though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
859 Posts
fuck yo baconators. i raise you the Wallet Buster



Weighing in at 123 pounds, this giant burger features an 80-pound beef patty, a 30-pound bun, 12 tomatoes and 160 slices of cheese. Denny's Beer Barrel Pub also throws on a pound each of lettuce, ketchup, mustard and mayo -- and up to five onions.

The menu price for the Beer Barrel Main Event Charity Burger comes to $379.
 

·
WAT.biz
Joined
·
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dark Squad said:
fuck yo baconators. i raise you the Wallet Buster



Weighing in at 123 pounds, this giant burger features an 80-pound beef patty, a 30-pound bun, 12 tomatoes and 160 slices of cheese. Denny's Beer Barrel Pub also throws on a pound each of lettuce, ketchup, mustard and mayo -- and up to five onions.

The menu price for the Beer Barrel Main Event Charity Burger comes to $379.
uggh.....fuck that lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
I used to work at sonic here in portland and they I believe charge 30 extra cents for 1 piece of cheese....50 cents per piece of bacon....and 100 per extra patty so probably a lot next time try it with chicken lol
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top