Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[EDIT] - post edited due to finding out who two of the kids were... Contacted one of them directly.

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
Classic! That's hilarious!

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
I LOLED

just a little :lol:

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Lol nice moody nice.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
:lol:

Too funny. People are stupid these days.
They stopped their lil punk ass attitude when they realized they werent scaring you.

lol

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
I hate fucking kids like that. I once had a kid get in my car at school and try to drive away with it (keys in car my fault)...needless to say I threw my door open and threw him on the ground. You all can talk shit about my previous engagement at my friends house with the bed...but when it comes down to it I don't mess around.

Anyways back on topic...good job Moody. You had every right to act in the manner that you did.

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
this right here has made my week already. Thank you good sir thank you! :lol:

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
I hate fucking kids like that. I once had a kid get in my car at school and try to drive away with it (keys in car my fault)...needless to say I threw my door open and threw him on the ground. You all can talk shit about my previous engagement at my friends house with the bed...but when it comes down to it I don't mess around.

Anyways back on topic...good job Moody. You had every right to act in the manner that you did.
My bed HO

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
I'm gonnazzz stealz yourz car Chris, betta watch out...I'm from the screets.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts