Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol my buddy (sort of a ricer) was telling me the other day about how he is gonna build up his ls swapped crx i dont think he has any idea what he is talking about.... he was telling me that he was gonna "break boost his block in" i told that made no sense and he commensed to argue with me about it and then he says he has a gsr tranny with lsd when he leaves he goes in reverse puts it in 1 revs and dumps the clutch and only the pass side spins i couldn do anything but lmao and call him on it (which he tried to argue with again) lol

post things youve heard ricers say bout there cars that you thought was funny

·
2JZ32Wut???
1,315 Posts
a guy i know has a 07 mustang with 20's... i raced him from a dig in front of taco bell... i got him by about 2 cars... we met back up and he was like man my traction control wasnt on, i missed third, and my car weighs 5000 pounds... i replied with you didnt break traction, you cant drive if you missed third, and there should be a bigger motor to make up for the 5000 pounds... i asked if he wanted to go again and he turned me down... he says he is gonna have it twin turboed by christmas with a shelby body kit... i just laugh at em

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
/\ /\ lmao i think excuses r funny i raced a old guy in a miata once fom a dig from beside the taco bell on north field and i got him by like a car and he just flipped me off hahahahah

·
Registered
11 Posts
rollagtsracer said:
lol my buddy (sort of a ricer) was telling me the other day about how he is gonna build up his ls swapped crx i dont think he has any idea what he is talking about.... he was telling me that he was gonna "break boost his block in" i told that made no sense and he commensed to argue with me about it and then he says he has a gsr tranny with lsd when he leaves he goes in reverse puts it in 1 revs and dumps the clutch and only the pass side spins i couldn do anything but lmao and call him on it (which he tried to argue with again) lol

post things youve heard ricers say bout there cars that you thought was funny
Haha he said he had camber problems thats why it didnt spin both

·
I drive a 5.SLOW mustang
994 Posts
kitc5252 said:
we met back up and he was like man my traction control wasnt on, i missed third, and my car weighs 5000 pounds... i replied with you didnt break traction, you cant drive if you missed third,
1) traction control slows the new mustangs down so why would he need it on to race?
2.) 3rd gear is hard to hit in 05+ mustangs
3.) if he was so unhappy with the motor/weight why did he buy it?

Was this mustang silver?

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
I was at the local dragstrip one Fri night sitting in the staging lanes.Kid pulls up next to me in a white civic coupe motions me to roll my window down.So I did and the following conversation took place:

Me: Sup
Him: Hey man are them 4 lug rims on your car
Me: Yeah
Him: Will they bolt up to my civic.
Him: Hey can I borrow your slicks cause I a h22 swap in my car and I cant get traction with these 17s
Me: (Looking dumbfounded) Ummmmm No

Roll my window up and go on about my business

·
I drive a 5.SLOW mustang
994 Posts
Him: ya its a b18 w/ vtec
me: word whats vtec stand for anyways?
him: i dunno its somethin in japanese
me:...

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bwahahahahahahahah

·
2JZ32Wut???
1,315 Posts
sprayN302 said:
kitc5252 said:
we met back up and he was like man my traction control wasnt on, i missed third, and my car weighs 5000 pounds... i replied with you didnt break traction, you cant drive if you missed third,
1) traction control slows the new mustangs down so why would he need it on to race?

Was this mustang silver?
yes it is... the guys name is blake...

·
I drive a 5.SLOW mustang
994 Posts
kitc5252 said:
sprayN302 said:
kitc5252 said:

Was this mustang silver?
yes it is... the guys name is blake...
ok nvm not the one im thinkin of

G

·
jcoosi said:
I was at the local dragstrip one Fri night sitting in the staging lanes.Kid pulls up next to me in a white civic coupe motions me to roll my window down.So I did and the following conversation took place:

Me: Sup
Him: Hey man are them 4 lug rims on your car
Him: Will they bolt up to my civic.
Him: Hey can I borrow your slicks cause I a h22 swap in my car and I cant get traction with these 17s
Me: (Looking dumbfounded) Ummmmm No

Roll my window up and go on about my business
Eyewitness to this one. He had an EK coupe with only a body kit front bumper lookin like it had been trail ridin and he acutally lost his exhaust going down the track.

·
Registered
313 Posts
(NEW CIVIC)
Him: I was going 105 in low gear.
Me: What low gear exactly are you talking about?
Him: 2nd
Me: How was it revving exactly?
Him: Uh about 6, 6 and a half.

Me: Is it fast?
Him: (Head nod) Yeah!
Me: It looks fast...lol.

(Old Civic)
Him: Remember that blue honda civic I had with the body kit and rims?
Me: Yeah what about it?
Him: I used to pull on V6 S10 with that one, two in a row at once actually.

(Cougar)
Him: That thing had so many codes at once, I checked it and it was saying two cylinders were misfiring...
Me: .....

This is his old Cougar

This is the old blue Civic

I dont have one of his new civic though :(

·
Free Gynecologist
2,773 Posts
i pulled up to this purple mustang in mount juliet at a red light around providence and he reved up and i reved and i took off and he stalled it. and i stopped up ahead and he came and said dang dude my foot slipped. HAHAHAH

·
horizontally opposed
2,045 Posts
"Hey man do a burnout." I have gotten that one a few times. Couple times by people dead serious, but more often by people that know subarus and are just fucking with me.

Random people: Hey nice sti

Me: its just a wrx man, but thanks

person: ahh dude you should have got an STI

Me: *bangs head on closest object*

·
Registered
857 Posts
Guy at NOPI told me, back in 05, that he had the motor in his 90 Prelude Si (which had a GOD aweful body kit unpainted on it) built and it was putting down 375WHP...N/A!! RIGHT!!! Ohhh he he was doing that with stock bottom end too!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA (reject B20 FTL!!)

1 - 20 of 245 Posts