Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Man a while back our next door neighbor at work (now our new boss) came through the drive through in a RHD Datsun kei-truck. He's like 6'4" and had his knees in his chest. Kei-trucks are fuckin awesome and I want one. I think the CO-OP here has a few, one of them a Honda.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I think it is supposed to look tacky its camo the only thing camo I've ever seen is a camo eg that was bad ass. they decked it out fully, like paint and clear coat. it looked pretty cool

·
dsm whore
1,925 Posts
Is it a van with back cut off and some four wheeler tires? I'v never seen this . There is a older man in my neighborhood with an old wwII lookin humvee its pretty badass, But he goes like 30mph and it sounds as if it wants to blow up ( real noisy)

·
Registered
431 Posts
they sell those all over in murfreesboro....when i detailed bikes a guy delivered a bike in a white one of these lit first up and caught second nasty lol id have one check out the sir head rests

·
Registered
431 Posts
they come in all different combinations single cab quad cab truckvan van.....some have suzuki twin cylinders some have hondas but they are only a couple grand a realy nice quad cab brand new is like 8500

·
Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,387 Posts
hells yeah... throw some rotas on the bitch... lol! i kid i kid

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
The one pictured is a converted Kei van, but what you'll usually find is Kei-class trucks from Japan. They have up to 660cc engines. Most of the ones they bring here are 4WD (some even have locking differentials) and have A/C. They bring over used ones here and sell them as ATV's, so they're not officially street legal, but sometimes they slip through the cracks and become street legal. The cars and vans usually have a little more sophisticated engines, but they are seldom imported. They have a limit (claimed) of 64hp for this class. Honda's Acty is actually a pretty popular truck in this category, but Suzuki and Daihatsu rule the Kei category. There were people selling them in Murfreesboro by the Honda dealer, but I haven't looked over there lately. You can find dealers for them all over the place online. Just search for "Kei trucks".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts