Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Transporter
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a letter I got from the promoter for the last event:

WE JUST GOT BIGGER!

Throwing our MMA event on Valentine's day was a pretty risky move, but we pulled it off. And in the process we put on the largest MMA event in the state's history! Pictures are up from GFC02!! They are posted at the Nashville Cage Fights website, as well as my Facebook account.

A big thank you to all the women who allowed their guys to bring them out them out and a big "we told you so" to all the guys who thought their women wouldn't get as heated up about the fights as they did. We had 13 incredible fights. And another big thank you to the promoters over at the horse saloon who put on shows that were so bad the venue kicked them out! You've really helped to make distinct the difference between bar fights and REAL MMA!!

I'm happy to announce my NEXT EVENT, GFC 03, on May 2nd at the MUNICIPAL AUDITORIUM!! Two of our top fighters, Dustin Ortiz and Brian Tidwell with BOTH be on the card. For those of you who don't know these two guys, start paying attention now. They have incredible futures ahead for them.

We have 16 PLATINUM VIP tables and 16 GOLD VIP TABLES available, but ONLY TABLE BUYERS FROM GFC 2 will have the exclusive right to reserve them. That right will expire on March 02 and whatever is left will be open to the public. PLEASE reserve them now as many of you were upset that we were not able to provide a platinum table for you at the last event. I GUARANTEE that our VIP area is going to sell out again, so if you are coming, call and get your table now.

Come support your local fighters and watch future UFC stars. And remember ALL FIGHTERS, MILITARY, and POLICE TRAIN FREE FOR LIFE at NASHVILLE MMA - HOME OF THE GAMENESS FIGHT TEAM.

As some of you might know , I am the ring announcer for these events, and I will also be announcing the fights at the Silverado's in Rivergate coming this Thursday. I will keep you guys posted on that. But this will be our 3rd event and it will be held at the Municiple auditorium. Our last 2 events were SOLD OUT, but I am going to go ahead and reserve you guys tickets for those you want them. Just post in this thread and I will make a list and get the tickets to you before the event. Generally the tickets are $30 for General Admission.
These are not the knock off fights that are held at the country dance club downtown, where Kung Fu guys slap each other for 4 hours, these are quality Amaturs and Pro fights. These Am fighters are going pro , so catch them locally before they hit it big!! Thanks for supporting your local MMA!!

Chandler

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Might be worth a trip up I will let you know

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
I got the same email....lookin forward to it.

·
The Transporter
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK guys its this Sat!!1 This event is going to be huge!! I have tickets that I have to sell now tom or thursday morning , then I have to give them back on Thursday.

I had to snag some of the good seat since they are going fast! The are event level seating, not on the ground but just up one level, the better seats IMO.
You can go to ticketmaster for them or I have them for $52 plus tax is $57 total.
May seem a bit high, but this is the first local sanctioned fight in TN!! Should be around 4000 people there , and the card is posted above. We have 3 pros fighting in and it should be an amazing show.

If you watch the Ultimate Fighter series this wed, you will see a commercial for the event, and I did the overdub for the commercial.LOL I had to read a whole paragraph in 27seconds. It was really difficult with the words that they wanted to use.

Also we have 2 pros that are now your local pros!!!

Dave "Pee Wee" Herman
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dave-Herman-19720

and Jake O'brian , he is the guy that beat Heath Herring in the UFC.

So hopefully with these two additions to our camp we can get NashvilleMMA on the map.

SOOOOOO!!! Hit me up with your ticket requests on here. !!!This is going to be huge , dont miss out!! Come support your fellow Tnspeeder in front of thousands!

·
Resident Douchebag
14,286 Posts
i might try and come. i think my friend might be on the card there. i went to high school with ed. never really knew him, but knew never to mess with him. haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts