(im going to)

(Vent, wtf... lol)

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
wt f dpez z tjat eamd/
that is drunk for "wtf does that mean"

and matt just fell on the floor saying "i think i need to go to sleep before i poop" :lol:

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
lol dont you love how it looks like the hurricane is taking the course in which it will do the most damage.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
better fill up

·
Free Gynecologist
2,773 Posts
nah it only went up because its labor day.. yall should know by now that every holiday that involves traveling... (labor day, christmas, thanksgiving, etc..) the gas goes right up^^^^ then maybe a week or so after it drops... thats what i think anyways. i dont think the hurricane did it

·
Honda Challenge Racer
1,029 Posts
ramman434 said:
FUCK lol.

I just found 93 premium at a Shell station in Knoxville for $3.55/gal. If that goes up I'll be pissed
It was $3.44/gal for premium at Exxon last week here in Hermitage. Then they raised it back to $3.71 the other day.

The government is so corrupt. Raising gas prices every time something happens around oil rigs, pipe lines, etc.. what a scam.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
autoxDC2 said:
It was $3.44/gal for premium at Exxon last week here in Hermitage. Then they raised it back to $3.71 the other day.

The government is so corrupt. Raising gas prices every time something happens around oil rigs, pipe lines, etc.. what a scam.

What? lol... Hello. Its always been this way.
What do you think is going to happen when everyone has to get off of the oil rigs because of a hurricane.
They stop drilling oil... They cant. There is a hurricane.
Less oil means gas prices go up. Once they start drilling again they will come back down.

This is nothing new. It isnt the gov.

·
Registered
522 Posts
It is also Labor day weekend, gas tends to spike around holidays.
-James

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Yea that too. No different than paying $3 for a freakin coke at the movies. lol
Outside the movies its a third of the price.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
autoxDC2 said:
ramman434 said:
FUCK lol.

I just found 93 premium at a Shell station in Knoxville for $3.55/gal. If that goes up I'll be pissed

Your an idiot.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
^^ :lol:

·
Registered
431 Posts
dude u cant relate gas prices to anything im constantly filling cars up for work and watch the price change 3 or 4 times a day....i was talking to the gas station manager thursday and gas driped 4 dollars a barrel but the price went up 14 cents a gallon it just doesnt make sense

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
ramman434 said:
FUCK lol.

cheap... i filled up with shell 93 on the way home at 3 this morning and it was $3.85 here.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
It takes almost 2 weeks for the gas to relate to what happens at the stock market.

So while it might be going up and the stock oil was going down, a few weeks erlier it was going up.

It changes and sways both ways.
We are supose to have gas almost $5. over the last 15 years gas stayed cheap. and didnt inflate with the economy like it should have.
Then all the suden it goes up. and well, we arent use to it. had it risen 25 cents each year we woudnt think its such a problem.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts