Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wish they would hurry up and fucking legalize that shit. ive already got my damn wedding dress picked out and looking for a hot butch hairy man with a mullet and a camaro to anal rape me every night. **** FTW :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
 

·
Head Baconator
Joined
·
915 Posts
So the Avatar is a coverup.. I knew it.

And the two Hooters girls.. they were the cooks right.. Bob and Jethro?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whoa?>???? wtf i didnt post this shit......



spoolie you son of a bitch you save my password on your computer??
 

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
Joined
·
4,582 Posts
PWNED!!! I knew country douche bag was gay.
 

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
Joined
·
10,163 Posts
I can't stop looking at spoolies avatar. Silly ****** dicks are for chicks...thats what I think bout gay marriages :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
 

·
Beeeewbies
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
LMFAO least you will make sure to log out on other peoples computers from now on!!! And yea, no go on the folcon punch along with any cunt punting and lets avoid the boobies too. *Sigh* Why do you have to be so violent!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sweetdee said:
LMFAO least you will make sure to log out on other peoples computers from now on!!! And yea, no go on the folcon punch along with any cunt punting and lets avoid the boobies too. *Sigh* Why do you have to be so violent!?
ok well since no falcon punch then there will be titty twisting mucho for you then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
countrydave

BTW the chick on your avatar was in my lil bro's h\High School Grad Class. As you may have guessed she was voted most likely to succeed...Imagine that...I will ask bro to scan his yearbook. Off topic...but good general info on soft-core porn models.
 

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
Joined
·
10,163 Posts
rx7 vinnie said:
I can't stop looking at spoolies avatar. Silly ****** dicks are for chicks...thats what I think bout gay marriages :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
"we all have AIDS...AIDS AIDS AIDS" (Team America)
 

·
Beeeewbies
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
Youre still fucking gay though Dave, weve gone shopping together for fucks sake...........***.......





jk




I *heart* my Country Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,308 Posts
pocketmidget said:
BUT GAY MARRIAGE GOES AGAINST THOSE RELIGIOUS IDIOTS!!!!!!
I think your a ****** and thats why you dont like religion. Here is how I see it, There is only 1 sin that unforgivable and thats blastfami. Be a ****** all you want and as long as you want forgiven for it your going to heaven. Keep trying to turn people away from their faith and youll surely burn in hell.

As far as gay marrige goes, I dont think they need to allow it and it has nothing to do with the bible. People will surely abuse it. 2 guy that are friends might get married just to get the benefits of it. Then the argument can be made that the government can moniter the people to make sure that they are actually gay but I dont think they should have to spend the money on all that shit. If your 2 people of the same sex, you cant make a family and the benefits of getting married are geared tward 2 people that can have children. Now gays can adopt cant they? Well so can single people and they cant marry themselves so FUCK OFF *******.

Here is how I see it, be gay all you want, it really dont matter to me. Just dont expect everything else that hetrosexual people can have.


wierd, i know this was supposed to be a joke but dumbass posted and i wanted to touch on that, and then I had to say what I felt on gay marrage, sorry
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
747 Posts
4x4le said:
pocketmidget said:
BUT GAY MARRIAGE GOES AGAINST THOSE RELIGIOUS IDIOTS!!!!!!
I think your a ****** and thats why you dont like religion. Here is how I see it, There is only 1 sin that unforgivable and thats blastfami. Be a ****** all you want and as long as you want forgiven for it your going to heaven. Keep trying to turn people away from their faith and youll surely burn in hell.

As far as gay marrige goes, I dont think they need to allow it and it has nothing to do with the bible. People will surely abuse it. 2 guy that are friends might get married just to get the benefits of it. Then the argument can be made that the government can moniter the people to make sure that they are actually gay but I dont think they should have to spend the money on all that shit. If your 2 people of the same sex, you cant make a family and the benefits of getting married are geared tward 2 people that can have children. Now gays can adopt cant they? Well so can single people and they cant marry themselves so FUCK OFF *******.

Here is how I see it, be gay all you want, it really dont matter to me. Just dont expect everything else that hetrosexual people can have.


wierd, i know this was supposed to be a joke but dumbass posted and i wanted to touch on that, and then I had to say what I felt on gay marrage, sorry
apparently you didn't see the joke either :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top