Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

can chicks like cars as much as guys can????

• its cool that a chick like cars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leave it to the guys

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
i would much rather be reading d sport , or turbo or something like that compared to that girl crap and grease under my nails lol guess i fit right in lol and specks on a 420a , 4g63 , or a ej20 , ask away cause i know that i can answer the questions , turbos, a/f ratios thats the fun stuff

· Registered
30 Posts
derangedazn said:
The only girl I want is either in the kitchen or the bedroom waiting on my beck and call.
thats funny but the spare bedroom is where my fully rebuilt ej20 engine is not my husband lol

· Registered
30 Posts
guess im one of those shallow girls because the only reason i stole my now husbands phone number was because of his car and eight days after we started talking we got married . weve been together a little over a year and a half and well we still work on his car together as well as a few other projects we have going on including my wagon . granted no im not that pretty but i knew more about his car then he did :D and thats what caught his attention come to think of it we got married in his wrx !!

· Registered
30 Posts
shoot now days even auto part store want to hire women why cause the commercial customers enjoy the women lol , i worked at an auto parts store until i became a stay at home mom . heres the problem guys want hot chics in little barely there clothes and well chics like that dont work on cars yeah sure they want to ride in them on the way to the tanning bed or out to eat but thats about it . when guys wake up and notice the girl next door helping her dad or working on that car of hers he will know that hes found a keeper .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.