Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

can chicks like cars as much as guys can????

• its cool that a chick like cars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leave it to the guys

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· 07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys and fellow females!!! I just love anything to do with cars and learning about them too. i may not can talk about the specifics of a motor or a turbo, but i can listen and grab the concept of what i am learning about. i have always felt comfort around cars and junkyards. i guess because i come from a long line of gearheads. i would rather read hotrod than elle. get grease under my skin and put a crescent wrench in my hand and i am one happy chick....

· 07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
girl gearheads

StatixNWH said:
Girls that like cars=sexy=I want one

here's a small piece of advice....when you go to car meets, look past the t&a all around you. look for the girls in overalls and really looking over a car like you would.... then approach her and ask if she likes a v6 or v8....

we are out there just have to look past all the eye candy on display.... we have more of a heartbeat than chevy does. oh yeah, we can speak in sentences not twirl our hair and "act" into cars just for the sake of a date.....

:beer:

· 07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
location,location

tenntouge said:
so where is Hicktown, TN ???

cause don't forget we live in TN....so pretty much every town in TN is Hicktown
i know this about tn and its smalltown's.... but mine is one alot have never heard of. its name is savannah. it is about 2 hr drive to memphis and 2 to nashvegas...

· 07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: my choice is.....

LT1powered89 said:
7spike4 said:
4.6L, 3-valve v-8 will be just fine by me.....

*COUGH*MIRACLE*COUGH*

Well, atleast you try to learn about cars. You just had some bad luck and picked the wrong one at first. Sooner or later you will come to your senses and learn to like the 5.7 or maybe even the 6.0 :D
at least i have the best teacher on this forum.... :beer:

· 07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Re: location,location

tenntouge said:
7spike4 said:
tenntouge said:
so where is Hicktown, TN ???

cause don't forget we live in TN....so pretty much every town in TN is Hicktown
i know this about tn and its smalltown's.... but mine is one alot have never heard of. its name is savannah. it is about 2 hr drive to memphis and 2 to nashvegas...
I've heard of savannah, I had a friend from savannah actually
cool... who? i might know them...it is a town of 8000

· 07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Miracle said:
I say enough with the Chevy> Ford... Ford>Chevy stuff....

Cars appeal to each individual person, and there is no reason to say one car is better than the other... what is good for one isn't always so good for another.

Back to the topic of the 2 greatest inventions known to mankind.... WOMEN AND CARS!!!
in that order??? just curious on where i "rank"....

· 07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
rizfenix said:
i just want a chick that won't complain because i love cars. so if she loves cars thats even better :)

i've already said i was proposing to any girl that knew what my tags meant. 94TT2JZ

already got rejected by amanda lol :(
as miracle's gf, i love cars as much as him. but my taste is more classic cars..... not there is anything wrong with the ones today. my dad was raised in the 1950-60s era so i learned from those eras. but then again he did have a bandit trans-am and silver anniversary t-a growing up....

i dont complain... i am just glad he is patient to teach me about the new cars and turbos.....

· 07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
existance

GstGirlSTurbo said:
loud3nergy said:
It's cool that chicks like cars... but in all reality..

Chicks that like cars are myths... legends.. cause they dont exist.. sure they 'exist' on the intranets but not in real life. Its a lost hope, and it saddens me.
Oh you will find some, just look around, there is girls around here that like Spools of the Turbo or that rubber smell in a race. Just look around! We're out there, look how many girls are on this site, and this is a Tennessee site! :D
i totally agree with this but have you noticed that these same guys want a girl to like cars but in their minds they would prefer a girl who knows nothing or cares about cars. so they can work on their cars and "forget" a date...and pray their girl would forgive them. if it saddens him, he missed my orginial post about how to find a car loving girl.....

maybe its just me but a girl who loves cars as much as her boyfriend is an asset that few can appericate.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.