Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

can chicks like cars as much as guys can????

• its cool that a chick like cars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leave it to the guys

Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
7spike4 said:
hey guys and fellow females!!! I just love anything to do with cars and learning about them too. i may not can talk about the specifics of a motor or a turbo, but i can listen and grab the concept of what i am learning about. i have always felt comfort around cars and junkyards. i guess because i come from a long line of gearheads. i would rather read hotrod than elle. get grease under my skin and put a crescent wrench in my hand and i am one happy chick....
Good saying!!! Love this girl already!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: "4 thumbs...yes i'm an alian!" haha

·
Registered
125 Posts
It's cool that chicks like cars... but in all reality..

Chicks that like cars are myths... legends.. cause they dont exist.. sure they 'exist' on the intranets but not in real life. Its a lost hope, and it saddens me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
loud3nergy said:

Chicks that like cars are myths... legends.. cause they dont exist.. sure they 'exist' on the intranets but not in real life. Its a lost hope, and it saddens me.
Oh you will find some, just look around, there is girls around here that like Spools of the Turbo or that rubber smell in a race. Just look around! We're out there, look how many girls are on this site, and this is a Tennessee site! :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
GstGirlSTurbo said:
loud3nergy said:

Oh you will find some, just look around, there is girls around here that like Spools of the Turbo or that rubber smell in a race. Just look around! We're out there, look how many girls are on this site, and this is a Tennessee site! :D
wanna go on a date? :oops:

:mrgreen: :cocktail:

·
Registered
30 Posts
shoot now days even auto part store want to hire women why cause the commercial customers enjoy the women lol , i worked at an auto parts store until i became a stay at home mom . heres the problem guys want hot chics in little barely there clothes and well chics like that dont work on cars yeah sure they want to ride in them on the way to the tanning bed or out to eat but thats about it . when guys wake up and notice the girl next door helping her dad or working on that car of hers he will know that hes found a keeper .

·
Registered
23 Posts
wrx2nerchic said:
shoot now days even auto part store want to hire women why cause the commercial customers enjoy the women lol , i worked at an auto parts store until i became a stay at home mom . heres the problem guys want hot chics in little barely there clothes and well chics like that dont work on cars yeah sure they want to ride in them on the way to the tanning bed or out to eat but thats about it . when guys wake up and notice the girl next door helping her dad or working on that car of hers he will know that hes found a keeper .
Good saying!!! Find a girl, let her drive and see how she does, and if there is a problem with the motor, she car figure it out insted of flipping out. haha

·
07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
existance

GstGirlSTurbo said:
loud3nergy said:

i totally agree with this but have you noticed that these same guys want a girl to like cars but in their minds they would prefer a girl who knows nothing or cares about cars. so they can work on their cars and "forget" a date...and pray their girl would forgive them. if it saddens him, he missed my orginial post about how to find a car loving girl.....

maybe its just me but a girl who loves cars as much as her boyfriend is an asset that few can appericate.....

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.