Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Good place to get an Alignment?

1K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Techy 
#1 ·
Just got some new wheels/tires and was wondering if there are any good places around here that does alignments and doesnt charge a million dollars.

#4 ·
I got an alignment machine and several on here that are happy with the alignments :) Don't mind lowered cars, ask Venom... My only problem would be if you wheels are bigger than 18" $50 for alignments no matter how many adjustments I need to make.

#12 ·
I have a Hunter DSP 400 for heavy duty trucks and stuff and I also have a Hunter DSP 600 for anything specialty or custom up to 28's bishes.
I been doing it for over 12 years. Ive set up pretty much every kinda car on the road from econoboxes to Ferrari's and s-10's to F-450's.
not to mention all types of "race cars" :wink: pm me for details

#16 ·
I think Venom's was about 2-1/2" from the ground on the frame rails and I got his up on my lift. I just had the lift recalibrated last week so its working great. PM me if I can help you. I also live just 15 miles from the KY border if that helps on I65.

#19 ·
yeah i live about 15 minutes from the TN border on I24 though...but id be willing to drive for a good alignment and a decent deal..let me mapquest and see....white house, right?

#22 ·
thats not bad at all..looks like your about 20 or so miles north of nashville on 65...let me get some new tires and ill definitely be in contact. thanks

#23 ·
Man if CarM&P wasn't so damn far away I woulda had mine done there but when there's somewhere local that'll do it $49.95 full price, I honestly can't justify the drive (over an hour). I didn't even pay full price either. I was getting tires as well and the place cut me deals out the ass that day.

#24 ·
my only problem is findin someone to do a car thats really low. My convertible scraped on the lowest alignment rack here, and it was on 18s with drop springs. My coupe is much lower and only on 15s, dumped on Megan Streets.

#25 ·
Oh yeah, that's a different story then. My car is just barely lowered on H&R OE Sports so anywhere is good for me right now. I was just sayin I would gone to Craig's if weren't already so cheap to do it at Gateway here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.