Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Dorito Drifter
3,537 Posts
Ive loved it so far. best investment Ive made for franklin so far was buying the weed shop "smoke on the water" he get close to 10k bucks every "week" which is like an hour or two of game play.

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
^also recommend buying Los Santos Customs with Franklin.

It has a low revenue ($1600/week) but it makes parts free at certain shops

·
Casey
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Ill def get the smoke on the water property next.
I did all the sub/nuclear waste pickups. Took forever! lol. But yeah, you get a nice bonus once you collect them all.
I picked up one stranger that needs a ride to the airport. Got him there on time and he told me to buy stock in "tinker". I bought $100k worth of shares, within 20-30 min it was up by $30k profit.

Supposedly if you listen to the radio also, its suppsed to give you hints bout which stock to buy, but I have not heard anything good yet. I usually just end up turning the radio off.

As far as getting the heli off the army base, just bascially plow thru the gate, turn left, then once you get tot he runway, turn right. You will see the chopper. Park in a way so that you get out right next to it and the car is blocking the gun fire to help you get in without taking injuries. Once in the air, you have to evade an attack chopper. Keep dodging the missles by banking left and right every few seconds. It will eventually back off from you.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
The guy who lost the bike gives you 100k in shares. Confirmed.

·
Casey
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
yeah, seem like if you return a car, you get a good reward. Returning "cash" doesnt do anything but $50 or $100. Think you are better off just keeping the money instead of returning it.
Had one lady by the airport give me a new suit for returning her car.

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
Made 400k in total yesterday in the stock market.

It wouldve been MUCH more, but i purchased Los Santos Customs and Smoke on the Water inbetween two assassinations

·
LsX NuttSwinger
623 Posts
I beat the game just waiting on the online play to open up

·
!banned
1,244 Posts
I did 2nd assassination further in the game and netted about 1.2mil between the 3 characters (400k a piece roi at 81% increase).
I'd recommend holding off on the last3 assassinations from lester til you have a nice stack of money.

Overall, I enjoy this game, but am slightly irritated that many missions do not give you $

·
Casey
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I did 2nd assassination further in the game and netted about 1.2mil between the 3 characters (400k a piece roi at 81% increase).
I'd recommend holding off on the last3 assassinations from lester til you have a nice stack of money.

Overall, I enjoy this game, but am slightly irritated that many missions do not give you $
agreed. i mean, i know its just a game. but to buy better stuff, you need money. and you do too many jobs for free

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
How in the fawk are you supposed to steal the cargobob from "area 69"? Im dead mere seconds after crashing through the front gate

·
Casey
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
How in the fawk are you supposed to steal the cargobob from "area 69"? Im dead mere seconds after crashing through the front gate
As far as getting the heli off the army base, just bascially plow thru the gate, turn left, then once you get tot he runway, turn right. You will see the chopper. Park in a way so that you get out right next to it and the car is blocking the gun fire to help you get in without taking injuries. Once in the air, you have to evade an attack chopper. Keep dodging the missles by banking left and right every few seconds. It will eventually back off from you.

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
I finally got it by coming through the Northwest gate, hanging the immediate right, and then a left on the runway, get out right in front of the chopper and then get in it and immediately haul ass. If you get out quick enough, the attack chopper is nowhere to be found.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Nerd'n it up thick in this mug. That is all..... Carry on.

·
Goin Steady w/85rx7gsl-se
416 Posts
I finally got it by coming through the Northwest gate, hanging the immediate right, and then a left on the runway, get out right in front of the chopper and then get in it and immediately haul ass. If you get out quick enough, the attack chopper is nowhere to be found.
I just flew a helicopter in there, dropped down right by the cargobob, shot the two guys standing by it and left without a scratch. No one followed or bothered me. Sounds like you guys like to do things the hard way. I kept waiting for something more to happen, because it felt too easy.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts