41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
^whered you get the first helicopter?

·
Install Tech
3,780 Posts
I used the helicopter cheat within the first 5 minutes. Why drive when you can fly like a BOSS?

·
EF U
2,510 Posts
I just flew a helicopter in there, dropped down right by the cargobob, shot the two guys standing by it and left without a scratch. No one followed or bothered me. Sounds like you guys like to do things the hard way. I kept waiting for something more to happen, because it felt too easy.

I Pretty much Did the same thing. There is a small heli pad just north/west of the airport that you can buy. That a heli lands at every few hours.

·
Dorito Drifter
3,537 Posts
Just finnished the story mode last night. still have a tone of side missions to do but all the main ones are done. quick question. if you buy los santos customs can you store and save cars in the garage? I really want a place to save some vehicles close to mt chiliad because its kind of annoying having to drive 10 mins from where my trucks are to do some off roading.

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
^^not sure. I honestly havent tried.

·
Baby Fish Mouth!
822 Posts
Just finnished the story mode last night. still have a tone of side missions to do but all the main ones are done. quick question. if you buy los santos customs can you store and save cars in the garage? I really want a place to save some vehicles close to mt chiliad because its kind of annoying having to drive 10 mins from where my trucks are to do some off roading.
No, you can't. You have to leave cars in either the home garages or the bigger ones designated for each character. Also you can only modify vehicles at that one Los Santos customs and its only free for Franklin. Kind of a bitch to drive all that way every time..

·
!banned
1,244 Posts
i keep leaving cars in the players' house garage (not the extra ones where cars go if bought through a website,) and sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not, and sometimes it's an entirely different car I stored there a LONG time ago and I know i already lost all together...

IDK Wtf is going on, so all the cars I want to keep I make sure I keep in the designated garages (will be color coded Per character on the map).

EX: I stole an Adder (The veyron) with Michael shortly after Johnny took michael's main car, and kept it in the garage at Michael's house. I never used it for a mission, and it disappeared and the garage was empty. Shortly after a few more missions I check back, and there was another car in there that I stored a while back.

I also only mod cars on Franklin because I hate spending 25Gs and losing the car...

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
Im stuck at the Merriweather Heist mission.

I chose the option that involves stealing the sub and helicopter. So, Ive stolen both and now there are no prompts. What do I do next?

·
!banned
1,244 Posts
Im stuck at the Merriweather Heist mission.

I chose the option that involves stealing the sub and helicopter. So, Ive stolen both and now there are no prompts. What do I do next?
switched between all characters and actually moved around / played some side missions with them?

sometimes you have to wait for a phone call.

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
^^yep. Ive done 4 other missions since I stole the helicopter

·
Install Tech
3,780 Posts
I read something on Reddit about a "map" in a tunnel on the mountain where the cable car is and that when you complete the game the map leads you to other missions. When you complete those missions it is supposed to unlock some kind of UFO. Don't know how true this is....

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Yup, you need 100% to have the UFO show up. Btw if anyone is about to do the first heist, use the worst driver, best gunman, and best hacker. Michael will make $900k off this mission if you do it that way.

·
Registered
783 Posts
hell i just now got to the mission that you try to get the boat back lol

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
i keep leaving cars in the players' house garage (not the extra ones where cars go if bought through a website,) and sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not, and sometimes it's an entirely different car I stored there a LONG time ago and I know i already lost all together...

IDK Wtf is going on, so all the cars I want to keep I make sure I keep in the designated garages (will be color coded Per character on the map).

EX: I stole an Adder (The veyron) with Michael shortly after Johnny took michael's main car, and kept it in the garage at Michael's house. I never used it for a mission, and it disappeared and the garage was empty. Shortly after a few more missions I check back, and there was another car in there that I stored a while back.

I also only mod cars on Franklin because I hate spending 25Gs and losing the car...
It's a bug I read about. Apparently happens a lot.

·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
^driving and shooting just takes getting used to. I'm getting decent, shot a guy in the head yesterday, one shot

41 - 60 of 70 Posts