Goin Steady w/85rx7gsl-se
416 Posts
^whered you get the first helicopter?
See below
probably a cheat
Not hardly
that's no fun. I refuse to use any codes until i beat the main story
Good for you
I used the helicopter cheat within the first 5 minutes. Why drive when you can fly like a BOSS?
How dare you cheat? tigersharkdude is disgusted with you.
I Pretty much Did the same thing. There is a small heli pad just north/west of the airport that you can buy. That a heli lands at every few hours.
This is the easiest way to get a helicopter that I know of, it has always been there when I have. It has TP Enterprises graffiti all over the side, it is Trevor's own heli that he acquired from the mission. Also, I switched back to Trevor after the skyscraper kidnapping mission and he was still in the heli. I went ahead and used it to go get the cargobob.

·
Registered
377 Posts
This is the easiest way to get a helicopter that I know of, it has always been there when I have. It has TP Enterprises graffiti all over the side, it is Trevor's own heli that he acquired from the mission. Also, I switched back to Trevor after the skyscraper kidnapping mission and he was still in the heli. I went ahead and used it to go get the cargobob.
Quit wasting your time with helicopters and shit...go get some sticky bombs and blow up some fools!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts