Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't really matter to me

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just reading on the net that brock lesnar is headed to ufc to fight frank mir in his second fight.. who is gonna win this battle of two giants? mir who has a hell of a record or lesnar as a rookie just because you remember him from wwe..... i think its march 2nd!!!

·
07/04/10
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Miracle said:
He's not fighting Tito.... He will be fighting Frank Mir...

I gave you the wrong info the other day... sorry about that..

ok now that miracle has told me the right stuff, i still want to hear your opinions on lesnar going to ufc.

·
Registered
463 Posts
mir is no slouch remember. he was the heavyweight champ after all until he had a motorcycle wreck and had to give up the title. he's also the guy that snapped tim sylvia's forearm in half with an armbar.

my prediction is leznar gets owned this time around 8)

·
DTG > All
2,196 Posts
frank mir is washed up, his last performances were complete shit. I'm actually picking Brock to win this fight.

but at the end of the day Fedor > any fighter in the world

·
Registered
679 Posts
slow40 said:
fedor from pride needs to migrate to ufc, too bad he's too in love with his own country ftl!
fedor will never come to UFC because UFC is a piece of shit to its fighters, why do u think randy dropped out.

·
The Transporter
672 Posts
AznTwins said:
frank mir is washed up, his last performances were complete shit. I'm actually picking Brock to win this fight.

your fedor plug is washed up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i dont think mir is washed up! i think that bike wrecked fucked with head and he has'nt looked good in any fights since his wreck!!! he will not have a good nite tonite with lesner!!!! what a big freak!!!!! watching at bailys for free and i think hooters shows it to if anyone needed to know later!

·
DTG > All
2,196 Posts
Rustyzipper said:
AznTwins said:

your fedor plug is washed up.
it's not washed up until someone beats him :D .

btw pretty good card tonight, I'm glad Nog won.

·
Registered
7 Posts
lesnar is going down
mir is a fucking animal and lesnar doesnt have the MMA experience
lesnar is going to miss the shooting star press and give himself a concussion just like wrestlemania 19.
he cant f5 frank mir.

now if john cena and jeff hardy ran in and threw him into the announcers table... it would be amazing.

lesnar vs angle again but MMA style would be a fucking hillarious fight because kurt would kill him

1 - 19 of 19 Posts