Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Meow Mix
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, Ive been watching this car for a long time. Its a 1992 SC300 5 Speed with around 200k with a siezed motor and a new transmission. Pretty much everything that could be replaced on the car has been replaced (mechanical) but the interior isnt bad for its age. Its dark green with the grey interior. The car has a HORRIBLE smell because the dude smoked a BUNCH of pot in it. I hate it. Ive got to get it out. Till then im stuck with the SC400 BLEH! No keys either...got to get one made $70
Only pic taken with cell phone.

·
Meow Mix
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it was on craigslist and I went to talk to the guy before he left for China and we worked out a deal. Then he went to china, came back I didnt have the money told him to give it to someone else...took a road trip to Canada, and I met with his mom today and got it from her..I got it for A LOT cheaper too

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
damn, grats! so this is the dark green one? I tried calling him but the phone was disconnected and he never replied to emails, so I just gave up. Want to sell it :)

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
so you have a 300 and a 400? lol

gimme one! :)

·
Registered
763 Posts
sc300

thats a 2jz correct?just na...always thought these were sexy as hell..

·
Meow Mix
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol yes, i have a 300 and a 400 and NO SUPRA!!! WOOT...anyways. Yeah its the dark green one. and his phone got taken away but I got his moms number...and no sorry i dont want to sell it, I LOVE it.

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
Lucky. Looks to be in great shape for the price.

·
Meow Mix
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes there will be a build soon enough. In prolly gonna run stock for a while and hopefully by next year it will be turbo'd and good to go! 300hp here I come.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
the 400 needs an owner who will be faithful and show everyone that Toyota V8s can make powah too ;)

·
Meow Mix
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL venom, its my parents car...I got it when I tuned 16 and they won't let me mod it. When they decide to sell I'll let u know LOL. I loved that car tho dont get me wrong

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Overall not bad but DAMN, he must of had a fatty riding in the passenger seat :lol:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts