Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Meow Mix
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, Ive been watching this car for a long time. Its a 1992 SC300 5 Speed with around 200k with a siezed motor and a new transmission. Pretty much everything that could be replaced on the car has been replaced (mechanical) but the interior isnt bad for its age. Its dark green with the grey interior. The car has a HORRIBLE smell because the dude smoked a BUNCH of pot in it. I hate it. Ive got to get it out. Till then im stuck with the SC400 BLEH! No keys either...got to get one made $70
Only pic taken with cell phone.

· Meow Mix
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it was on craigslist and I went to talk to the guy before he left for China and we worked out a deal. Then he went to china, came back I didnt have the money told him to give it to someone else...took a road trip to Canada, and I met with his mom today and got it from her..I got it for A LOT cheaper too

· Meow Mix
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol yes, i have a 300 and a 400 and NO SUPRA!!! WOOT...anyways. Yeah its the dark green one. and his phone got taken away but I got his moms number...and no sorry i dont want to sell it, I LOVE it.

· Mod
14,854 Posts
Overall not bad but DAMN, he must of had a fatty riding in the passenger seat :lol:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.