Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

73 Posts
juxsa said:
Not sure what its called but there is some kind of socket that cuts into the nut allowing it to grab a rounded off nut. Wish I could be more help
They are typically called 'Bolt-Outs' or something to that effect. They rifled inside so that they can grab onto what left of the bolt, just hammer them on the bolt, and carefully back it out.

To the OP, are you going to drill and tap the bock for the new stud and bolt?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.