Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my 99 civic coupe painted exactly like a ek hatch i had a few years ago. Right now it's got rota group n's on it, black with a red ring... looking for some advice on wheels, not looking to spend ballar money on wheels**married with kids lol**, so rotas and other knock offs are in the picture. i attached some pictures of the color the car will be. Looking for something 15-17"

·
Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,387 Posts
not tryin to be a dick or anything but what does it matter about what other people say? its your car, don't let tennspeed or anybody else build it.

just my 2cents

·
Registered
315 Posts
CiviclyDumped said:
not tryin to be a dick or anything but what does it matter about what other people say? its your car, don't let tennspeed or anybody else build it.

just my 2cents
what he said :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm thinking something bronze, or something polished.. whites an option too, just to hard to clean.

·
Registered
362 Posts
hybridkyle said:
^^^^^^ Me likey!!!
Yeah, me too! Dude had CCW(I think it was) custom buld these to his exact fitment. They took the car in and measured for the maximum offset that he could run and everything! That car is fucking sick!!!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
se-real said:
hybridkyle said:
^^^^^^ Me likey!!!
Yeah, me too! Dude had CCW(I think it was) custom buld these to his exact fitment. They took the car in and measured for the maximum offset that he could run and everything! That car is fucking sick!!!!

skeet skeet skeeeeeeeeet.... ahhhhhhhh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts