Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well It's a 1991 Jeep Comanche, 4.0 liter H/O :D

Only 105,000 on the odo!

Anyways not too modded because I dont have a job, but it does have new wheels, new brakes, new exhaust, a new stereo, and new tires.
I'm in the process of putting on some foglights on top of the front bumper and also putting on a new valve cover gasket and repainting the valve cover itself.

PICS!!!!!

AND SOME CLEAN ONES!!

And My "system"
1000 watt pioneer 10" Pioneer Champion series and a 760 watt pioneer amp

GOT MY FOG LIGHTS ON!

·
Super Freq
2,987 Posts
<3 Jeep's...nice Comanche dude :thumbup: i own a cherokee myself

are your fog light's gonna look like this? (this was my old cherokee...but i snagged the whole front and put it on my new one)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes

Yes they are um, you said you put a new front end on it.
You wouldnt by chance have a passenger side marker light assembly lying around, would you?
Some little kids thought it would be funny to break it and then put it in my toolbox.

·
Skrim FML
5,391 Posts
ZeppelinManiac said:
i do actually, but i live in canada dude :p sorry...
You could always ship it to him for a low price.

·
FI>NA
3,116 Posts
man i love commanches..my best friend used to have one..it was probaly one of the most fun vehicles my friends had

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Pretty nice truck there. My mom's co-worker is a huge Jeep guy and has two commanches, a Wrangler, and bought his wife a Commander :shock:

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Thats cool. I have another 85 GSL as well. Stock for now, but have tried to convince my dad to small block swap it. Who knows :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol we used to have a white one with a 400 sb in it, only way to tell by looking was the two flowmasters hangin down, but this time we are gonna mini tub it so you cant even see that :mrgreen:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Jeepcom said:
lol we used to have a white one with a 400 sb in it, only way to tell by looking was the two flowmasters hangin down, but this time we are gonna mini tub it so you cant even see that :mrgreen:
You got that backwards Cody, the last one we had was a 350sb. The black one we have now is gonna have that 400sb.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
spike said:
Jeepcom said:
You got that backwards Cody, the last one we had was a 350sb. The black one we have now is gonna have that 400sb.
w/e ya salad.

·
Registered
431 Posts
niiiiiiiiiice

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Yeah, the V8 FBs are fast...but a turbo rotary just has more personality :wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts