Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Last Son of Krypton
Joined
·
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first car


I bought Joe's accord


Had this MR2 for about 2 months


Maxima and S14


4Runner


S13 (ignore gangsta pose


Acura Tl 3.2


Short stint in this truck...what a POS!


SC300




LS430


zx6rr


LandCruiser


Q45


LS430



some were just to fast in flipping them so never got pics...lol need to get my external and look back...

Post pics of what you had
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
here is a few had a bunch i will try to find the pics :thumbup:
no pics of these
92 black da
95 eg
2 vert foxbody
1 notch fox
04 jetta wrecked
1 hatch fox bodies(not the 1 in the pic diff 1)
92 hatch b18 swap
r6
gsxr 1000
cant think what else




http://www.postimage.org/Pq1mkn1i.jpg[/img][/url]

350 luv





built b18

306 stroker



ls eg

gsr




current sr 240
 

·
Mod
Joined
·
19,933 Posts
Story on the FC?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
85rx-7gsl-se said:
Story on the FC?
1 old man owner 67k i bought it for 500 bucks :lol: lowered it and put some wheels on it and sold it for 3500
 

·
Dip time
Joined
·
10,395 Posts
93 300zx NA....POS

92 MR2 turbo, fun but a little ricey...wrecked it.

90 300zxTT

99 Trans-am on the bottle.

91 POS integra with b18b, ricey and junky as fauck

94 3000gt NA, bought it for a DD.

01 S2000

91 talon TSi AWD

89 Supra Turbo

91 240sx

91 300zx TT

97 Del Sol VTEC

97 Miata

95 Eclipse GS-T

2003 Mustang Mach 1


Soon to be c5 vette, FRC or Z06
 

·
Mod
Joined
·
19,933 Posts
itsallme.NWH said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
Story on the FC?
1 old man owner 67k i bought it for 500 bucks :lol: lowered it and put some wheels on it and sold it for 3500
Sweet deal... S4?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
85rx-7gsl-se said:
itsallme.NWH said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
Story on the FC?
1 old man owner 67k i bought it for 500 bucks :lol: lowered it and put some wheels on it and sold it for 3500
Sweet deal... S4?
maybe i am havin a brain fart s4?
 

·
Mod
Joined
·
19,933 Posts
itsallme.NWH said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
itsallme.NWH said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
Story on the FC?
1 old man owner 67k i bought it for 500 bucks :lol: lowered it and put some wheels on it and sold it for 3500
Sweet deal... S4?
maybe i am havin a brain fart s4?
86-88 model... 89-91 are S5
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,994 Posts
started with a 93 delsol no pics
then had a 01 accord.. only got pics after i got tbonded lol


and current 240
 

·
Super Freq
Joined
·
2,987 Posts
94 Jeep Cherokee...autotragic...but it was only 2000 bones!
threw a rod and got pwn3d in the middle of no where...not a fun day!


00 Pontiac Sunfire...autotragic as well...sold it for that reason...


91 Cherokee...5 spd...380 000 k's! i snagged the front end off the 94...


not sure on what i want next...
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top