Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if ya'll go through a shipping company they will charge u around $800 to ship it....u can sit at home and wait

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
If it was 3 months from now I shit you not I would have already bought this.

Oh well.

lifes like that....

·
Super Freq
2,987 Posts
280zx!!! said:
if ya'll go through a shipping company they will charge u around $800 to ship it....u can sit at home and wait
fuck that, road trip 'cross Canada! i don't even need a passport ;)

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
That car is a hackjob, honestly. I was just in Canada, even though not really near this car, and could have picked it up for someone. It's not that easy to get the car across the boarder - I've got the ruleset for doing so, and you can be guaranteed that it will be taken away from you unless you have ALOT of paperwork and have gone through the proper channels. I used to think it was as easy as trailering a car back - wrong.

Get a real GTR, not a type M - those are a joke, even with a swap. GTS-t's, M's, and the like are nothing like the real deal.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Moody said:
That car is a hackjob, honestly. I was just in Canada, even though not really near this car, and could have picked it up for someone. It's not that easy to get the car across the boarder - I've got the ruleset for doing so, and you can be guaranteed that it will be taken away from you unless you have ALOT of paperwork and have gone through the proper channels. I used to think it was as easy as trailering a car back - wrong.

Get a real GTR, not a type M - those are a joke, even with a swap. GTS-t's, M's, and the like are nothing like the real deal.
that's not even a real type m it is gts-4 which was garbage in japan only people over there that drove them were moms.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
sil84 said:
Moody said:

that's not even a real type m it is gts-4 which was garbage in japan only people over there that drove them were moms.
Yeah, you're absolutely right - I saw the car and assumed GTS-t.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
venom_5 said:
Moody said:
GTS-t's are nothing like the real deal.
Casey, he's calling you out :shock: :lol:
No callout, only a fact. I've owned a 20-powered GTS-t, it was a serious piece of shit, and slow. I've only driven one Skyline (a real GTR that mattered), and it was an R32 with bolt-ons... but the car was a night and day difference.

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
theyre all just 240s with body kits anyways :lol:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts